It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I use a PS4 pad and usually the button prompts are the PS4 buttons. However since the patch they are always Xbox controller prompts. Any one else having the same issue?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Yep same problem here. Farewell, DualShock 4 prompts, we barely knew ye :(
AJLeuer: Yep same problem here. Farewell, DualShock 4 prompts, we barely knew ye :(
Yep, same here as well. I thought it was because of XInput wrapper but I deleted it and restarted but still only getting Xbox buttons
Yep only getting xbox one prompts as well :( anyone found a fix yet?
"Me too" ;) on fresh install (just bought it)

And, as far I can see, there is no mods "fixing" button display like, for example, for Fallout 4 one. :(
anyone found a solution to this yet?
bit_crusherrr: I use a PS4 pad and usually the button prompts are the PS4 buttons. However since the patch they are always Xbox controller prompts. Any one else having the same issue?
yes, yes! Same issue here. I also use PS4 pad and used to get PS4 button prompts but not anymore since latest update. Getting Xbox prompts :(
AndrewPorter: anyone found a solution to this yet?
Stop looking at your fingers every time you need to press a button to see which one it is.
bit_crusherrr: I use a PS4 pad and usually the button prompts are the PS4 buttons. However since the patch they are always Xbox controller prompts. Any one else having the same issue?
try that mod . it works perfectly :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1657/?
AndrewPorter: anyone found a solution to this yet?
BrandeX: Stop looking at your fingers every time you need to press a button to see which one it is.
looking at fingers has nothing to do with it. when i see {X}, i think bottom face button, not left face button
delastone: try that mod . it works perfectly :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1657/?
Awesome! thanks man