It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I did finish the game on blood and broken bones with 0 deaths.

Now I am trying to finish the game on hardest difficulty without dying at all, not even once.
So far I have made it around 65% of the game (I try to finish all the main quest
along with almost all side quests, contracts and treasure hunts, probably 90% of total game content)
that was my record so far.

So as I can see in latest patch 1.10 , it says " Improves balance for Death March difficulty. "

What this really means?

Is it harder, if it is, what specifically is harder?

enemies got more hit points?
enemies deal more damage?
more enemies in general?
less xp gained from everything?
less money gained from anything?
potions and oils (formulas) are harder (later in the game) obtained?
weaker items, armor and weapons at shops?

Is it easier, if it is, what specifically is easier?
Post edited October 13, 2015 by DexterMullen
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
DexterMullen: I did finish the game on blood and broken bones with 0 deaths.

Now I am trying to finish the game on hardest difficulty without dying at all, not even once.
So far I have made it around 65% of the game (I try to finish all the main quest
along with almost all side quests, contracts and treasure hunts, probably 90% of total game content)
that was my record so far.

So as I can see in latest patch 1.10 , it says " Improves balance for Death March difficulty. "

What this really means?

Is it harder, if it is, what specifically is harder?

enemies got more hit points?
enemies deal more damage?
more enemies in general?
less xp gained from everything?
less money gained from anything?
potions and oils (formulas) are harder (later in the game) obtained?
weaker items, armor and weapons at shops?

Is it easier, if it is, what specifically is easier?
I'm up to Eriden on Death March before patch and now after he is a little bit easyer but soon as i go through the portal he ether 1 shot kill's me or i'll do the dance to avoid his attack's but he still keep's coming. As I said he can 1 shot you or 2 hit's and your dead, don't know if this help's ") game play though is wicked.