It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So after updating to1.22, the game now doesn't recognize that I'm using keyboard and mouse. I can't see any mouse cursor on the screen, and all the UI button prompt only gives me the xbox360 button layout, and Geralt now constantly running to the left without me press any button. I've even deleted my whole game and download and a clean install (even wiping my input.setting/user.setting) but the problem still occurs. Any fix?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Do you have a gamepad or other USB device plugged in that you are not using, possibly?
Peetz: Do you have a gamepad or other USB device plugged in that you are not using, possibly?
No, the only usb device connected to my pc is keyboard and mouse and a usb wifi receiver.
fortunepaw: So after updating to1.22, the game now doesn't recognize that I'm using keyboard and mouse. I can't see any mouse cursor on the screen, and all the UI button prompt only gives me the xbox360 button layout, and Geralt now constantly running to the left without me press any button. I've even deleted my whole game and download and a clean install (even wiping my input.setting/user.setting) but the problem still occurs. Any fix?
Did you do a regedit and remove the witcher 3 entry? If no, then the reinstall really wasn't.

You know you did it when the reinstall points to C drive unless you installed it there first time.
Post edited June 16, 2016 by Daroc