It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, I encountered two major bugs till now:

1) The Warble of a Smitten Knight: Can´t move at all during the training for the race, I put the quest on hold till a fix comes out

2) Till death do you part: I don´t get any Gwent cards, though I don´t think that this is a bug, since I already have every Gwent card, so I guess there are none left that I could get from this quest, so I´m gonna go with the sword as a reward when my theory of this not being a bug has been confirmed

Other bugs include some people or monsters flying around, wooden swords of children getting stuck in the air when they are interrupted while playing with them, Roach getting stuck during the quest Equine Phantoms, though a reload fixed that.
I don't consider this a but, but is definitely a feature regression from the previous Patch. Item sorting does not keep the newly gotten item on the top.

Like I used to harvest a bunch of different flowers a pick up random items then go to the inventory and see all the new/increased count items at the beginning of the inventory, now i pretty much have to search for them.
Hi, I think I found an issue while playing Gwent: Even when using Nilfgaard "cancel your opponent's ability" so far in Toussaint the Skellige deck can still use their ability, even after getting the message I've cancelled it. Cheers.
Some new armor pieces require "Dark Iron Plate" - I can't find, buy or craft them. Only "Dark Steel Plate" is available.
Post edited June 04, 2016 by mautschi
damvcoool: I don't consider this a but, but is definitely a feature regression from the previous Patch. Item sorting does not keep the newly gotten item on the top.

Like I used to harvest a bunch of different flowers a pick up random items then go to the inventory and see all the new/increased count items at the beginning of the inventory, now i pretty much have to search for them.
I also consider this a regression and a considerable one. Scouring for starred items is no fun - the stars are hard to notice, especially with most crafting items as background.
The background to the betting screen is now blacked out.

The gwent screen flickers when you first begin a game.

My biggest problem, whilst the UI is an improvement with a cleaner look - you can no longer with the click of a shoulder button access your char stats on the char screen. I cannot see why CDPR thought it was good design change to remove this functionality. It makes no sense to acquire skill in the char menu screen that affects your stats, activate it and not be able to see just how it has affected your stats without leaving the char screen. I don't really want to spend any more time navigating menus than I absolutely have to, it's a step backwards IMO.

Roachs tail is gone after it has appeared in the background and teleported out of a cutscene.

The combat difficulty seems to have been dropped. I'm kicking *ss as opposed to having my *ss kicked. Feels abit strange TBH - like a little something has been lost from the death march challenge. I'll probably get used to it but on a new char (up to lvl 6, just finished 'wandering in the dark') I'm actually having a really hard time dying and it just feels a little 'off'.

The good news is combat controls seem tighter, soft lock seems far more responsive to my input for which direction to attack which is great. The ability to change pocket items/bolt type in the radial menu is also a major improvement.
Found some more bugs in my game:

1) One of my swords will randomly disappear from my back during combat. It seems redrawing fixes it for that moment. It happens sporadically.

Edit: Silver sword disappeared during a cut-scene.

2) Roach has no tail. I died once and now it's missing from both my previous save and NG+. No amount of restarting fixes this.

3) During "Warble of a Smitten Knight" during the training session of the group battle, the lock on function stopped working and no longer works in either save. Nothing fixes this.

4) Floating wooden swords that the children play with. Happens randomly.

5) In Novigrad, behind the Rosemary and Thyme, right in front of the bridge entrance, there is a floating saw. Throughout the city there are sometimes floating saws/boxes/etc

6) Textures don't load. Happens rarely but it is usually during cut-scenes.
--- Happened to me during a fight scene and I could see through Geralt's waist.
--- Happened another time during HoS quest when talking to a woman in Olgeird's house when you first meet him and her arms were missing. Upon exiting the mansion, all the women were missing arms.

7) With enemy scaling enabled, I encounter lvl 1 grouped with appropriately scaled monsters

8) The foliage blinks in and out of existence at certain times. The only "fix" I found was setting grass density to ultra or medium. The blinking happens without fail on high or if I change foliage visibility range at all.

9) Encounter characters with very obvious seems at joints such as the neck, shoulders, or legs. It is coupled with different skin tones which accentuate the seems.

10) Found trees floating in the air.
Post edited June 05, 2016 by gsanta95
White flashing graphical corruption at odd intervals. (maybe a driver issue)

When riding Roach he will a random times disappear completely while moving. This also happened in 1.12.

Sometimes while swimming you can't dive or swim fast. (Exiting to Main Menu and reloading current save resolves it until it happens again)
@gsanta95 here's some bugs that i found and bothering me

11. some of the skill's description under the general skill tree doesn't match with the name of the skill it self.

12.some of the number of percentage under the general skill tree also messed up. it show some thing like this "?$!!" instead of the number.

13. dye viper armor (and probably the rest of the witcher gears) is not working. the armor still look the same in blood and wine expansion.

14. Hard crash (made my computer restarting) during the dialog at the start of the blood and wine quest.

i don't know why in i profile say i'm from the UK, while in fact i don't live there
Post edited June 06, 2016 by Spitfire2103
gsanta95: 5) In Novigrad, behind the Rosemary and Thyme, right in front of the bridge entrance, there is a floating saw. Throughout the city there are sometimes floating saws/boxes/etc
This saw is there from the very start... It's not a 1.21 issue. It's "neverhasbeenfixed" issue as is load of other things, like deaf horse, rolling down the stairs, invisible walls and on and on.
Post edited June 06, 2016 by JayGee7485
My horse is like that and some women have invisible torsos...
Anyone knows what is wrong?
Attachments:
Big feet to fill quest bug.

Unable to talk to the foreman. I found some of the sites without talking to him and maybe that's why I can't talk to him. Now the quest is stuck on talk to the foreman and I seem unable to finish it.

Edit: Quest now should be finished, still stuck on talk to foreman.
Attachments:
Post edited June 06, 2016 by yolanee
damvcoool: I don't consider this a but, but is definitely a feature regression from the previous Patch. Item sorting does not keep the newly gotten item on the top.

hiliev: I also consider this a regression and a considerable one. Scouring for starred items is no fun - the stars are hard to notice, especially with most crafting items as background.
I agree with both of you, definitely a step back. I came here to see if maybe I was missing an option somewhere to turn this form of sorting back on. I wonder if this was an oversight on their part which they just completely forgot to write the code back in.
Post edited June 07, 2016 by Kevlar218
And another one - connected with the previous bugs I reported. Cannot hide in the closet during Pogłos - reverberation (hope that's a proper translation). The action button does not react in this particular moment at all.
gsanta95: 5) In Novigrad, behind the Rosemary and Thyme, right in front of the bridge entrance, there is a floating saw. Throughout the city there are sometimes floating saws/boxes/etc
JayGee7485: This saw is there from the very start... It's not a 1.21 issue. It's "neverhasbeenfixed" issue as is load of other things, like deaf horse, rolling down the stairs, invisible walls and on and on.
Yea, I sent in a Report of it with a picture. I've just ignored it until now since they are moving on with things so hopefully it finally get's fixed.