It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The new character abilities in the brown section such as the one that gives extra attack power from grindstones display the percentage $!$% instead of the actual number.

I've seen some characters floating in the air again, this was fixed in 1.10, but is back now.
Found two quest bugs so far... Unable to get gwent cards from "till death do you part". They just don't show up. And just now in a treasure hunt quest, "around the world in... Eight days" after finding the sunken wagon chests the quest won't finish itself. Looked around entire area, picking up absolutely everything, the quest won't advance as completed.
My Roach has no tail, other horses are fine though.

I tried:
1) Verifying through GOG Galaxy
2) Re-installing the game
Since i upraded to 1.21 and use a controller to play (ps4 remote), sometimes, the pointer that shows you which dialog option is selected during a convo is invisible. Therefore, I don't know which answer is currently selected. Also, the "skip" button that appears when you want to skip a cutscene is blank. I see the round shape, but the x in it is not visible.
estel79: My chest with personal archive of things in Valen and in Novigrad is no longer there.
Some kind of solution?
I solved the same problem by checking files with gog galaxy utility.
samal90: Since i upraded to 1.21 and use a controller to play (ps4 remote), sometimes, the pointer that shows you which dialog option is selected during a convo is invisible. Therefore, I don't know which answer is currently selected. Also, the "skip" button that appears when you want to skip a cutscene is blank. I see the round shape, but the x in it is not visible.
I had this same issue, happened once the day of the patch reloading the game fixed it. Today it popped up again and persisted through game reloads and rebooting my pc. Fixed it by resetting my gpu shader cache.
After Patch 1.21 and DLC Blood & Wine (PC) the Quest "Collect em all" and Gangs of Novigrad are failed, i try it from the beginning and both quests directly failed, seconds after enabling this quests. Fix it please, thanks.
Haven't got BaW yet, my pre order retail version should be in store tomorrow.
I have upgraded to 1.21, but haven't played in it. Only exception is a game of Gwent.
My last save was made at the chest in Dandelions bar after finishing HoS. The chest is still there for me.

Bugs I mentioned:
- When I load my latest save it states I can start a new NG± game. That save is already NG+.
- I played a game of Gwent with Dandelion's innkeeper. After the game we end up outside, behind the bar. That's a bug I also had in 1.10.
Post edited June 02, 2016 by HertogJan
samal90: Since i upraded to 1.21 and use a controller to play (ps4 remote), sometimes, the pointer that shows you which dialog option is selected during a convo is invisible. Therefore, I don't know which answer is currently selected. Also, the "skip" button that appears when you want to skip a cutscene is blank. I see the round shape, but the x in it is not visible.
Daermon1180: I had this same issue, happened once the day of the patch reloading the game fixed it. Today it popped up again and persisted through game reloads and rebooting my pc. Fixed it by resetting my gpu shader cache.
Thanks for the reply. How do you do that? I turned it off and back on. Is that it? I don't have a message to clear it. But as you said, this issue comes and goes. The only thing I found to fix it is to reboot the game. Sometimes it fixes it, sometimes not.
I get the Debug Console Mod Error
Pattern missmatch 0 ! = 1 H and I havent done anythingg and my game worked fine before updating it
DangerDane: I get the Debug Console Mod Error
Pattern missmatch 0 ! = 1 H and I havent done anythingg and my game worked fine before updating it
This patch has a real problem with some mods. uninstall / disable your console enabler and any mods until the mods have been updated and tested to work with these latest patches
The music tends to get stuck ingame. I'm stuck with some "mysterious" cave music wherever I go, even when I play Gwint. Going to another region doesn't help, restarting the game doesn't help, restarting the computer doesn't help.

I'm currently doing a verification on Galaxy to see if this fixes things...
estel79: My chest with personal archive of things in Valen and in Novigrad is no longer there.
Some kind of solution?
mauropucci: I solved the same problem by checking files with gog galaxy utility.
Thank you for the tip, I solved :-)
DangerDane: I get the Debug Console Mod Error
Peetz: This patch has a real problem with some mods. uninstall / disable your console enabler and any mods until the mods have been updated and tested to work with these latest patches
Just to add:
1. About lady and her knight (o damie i jej rycerzu) cannot loot the corpse of the knight. What is one of the crucial points of the quest
2. Eternal rest (Wieczne odpoczywanie) cannot put the urn of Margot on the tomb of her mother. Quest can be done, yet without max exp.

+spelling issues in Polish (wahlarz? WFT?)
+isle of dr. moreau quest (did not give a damn to spell it right) - although I went after triss, the letter (although with triss actor reading it) was addressed from yen
Can't kill spectre... I take all his health, but can't kill him, why is that???