It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kaonashi_de: Since today's download of patch 1.21.0 I have at least two issues.

1. The Potion of clearance is no longer drinkable. Whenever you select this item in your inventory it disappears no matter where you have it placed. E.g. if you place it in your first drink window (R) and go back to the game the window is empty.
You can no longer activate it from hotbar, go to your equipment and potions and when you select Potion of Clerance you have option to use it by pressing E
MMOJumper: Game on PC isn't recognizing any of the DLCs since the 1.21 patch.

Removed and reinstalled them twice with no change.
Grah: Please download new version (1.21) of all DLC you own and install it in that order:
- main game
- patch 1.21
- any dlc you got in 1.21 version
I uninstalled and reinstalled all of the DLCs once with Galaxy and once manually, neither worked. I'm trying a fresh install now.

Update: Full reinstall got it all working.
Post edited May 31, 2016 by MMOJumper
I got some problem. It's about the Collect Em All quest. It failed even though I actually got the Milva, Vampire Bruxa and Dandelion cards from the a matter of life and death quest. Here's the weird part, I am currently on the Calm before the storm quest were Ciri will fight the wild hunt soldiers. When it let me control Ciri the collect em all quest failed notif pops up. So I load my previous save before the Calm before the storm quest and thankfully the collect em all quest is still there. I really don't know what to do, what cards I'll get coz I've already got the 3 cards mentioned above. Any thoughts guys?
After updating game to patch 1.21 (and download the Blood and Wine,maybe that's this issue)
I can't go to Novigrad or Vellen neither by fast travel. Whenever I tried the game just crash all the time.
Now I just don't know what to do whit this...
I have the issue with roach tail too. But it doesn't do it all the time, but when i'm in skellige she never have her tail. it's pretty weird a horse without a tail ^^.
My Plotva has no tail textures too. (nvidia 760 card)
There is also another visual glitches: invisible textures on some non relevant NPCs, other horses.
None of my Witcher signs are working besides Igni. I even triple checked to see if they're equipped (and they were) but whenever I try to do Axii or Yrden or Aard or Quen nothing happens.. Also, I'm stuck at level 45 with 2000/2000 experience points.. I tried to buy a Potion of Clearance since I thought that might help with resetting, but then I found that no matter to which herbalist or merchant or armorer I went to they had nothing to sell! I could sell them my items and then those would appear in their inventory, but their own items are nowhere to be found. Now I can't even buy the new Gwent book or any other sort of materials I would want from ANY merchant. Before you ask, I already deleted all of my mods and verified the game files just in case and the problem persists.
Post edited June 01, 2016 by WhiteWolfAtem
What's with the graphics glitches?!
Attachments:
untitled.png (465 Kb)
Boroya: What's with the graphics glitches?!
I had some of those too. Did the repair through Galaxy and it decided I need to update Visual C++. No more glitches after that.

For me though the game is crashing on the first Touissant loading screen every time. It's the one right after I accept the contract from the knights so this makes all Blood and Wine content entirely inaccessible to me.

EDIT: Found a fix for this problem. Open GOG Galaxy > WItcher 3 > DLC > disable Game Overlay.
Post edited June 02, 2016 by McSomeguy
Hickory: I think the new interface is super-duper, even though it will take a short while to get used to it.
Some of it is good like the "browseable" mapmarkers but honestly the overall UI design?
I can't stand it especially the new inventory is utter crap to my pair of eyes!
(Why didn't they just add more categories to the selector instead of splitting the screen)
Have to reset computer to use Xbox one controller if not plugged at boot.
respelization potion is not working for me, cant use it.
nevarion1: respelization potion is not working for me, cant use it.
As noted in the above post by k0smos...

1. The Potion of clearance is no longer drinkable. Whenever you select this item in your inventory it disappears no matter where you have it placed. E.g. if you place it in your first drink window (R) and go back to the game the window is empty.

You can no longer activate it from hotbar, go to your equipment and potions and when you select Potion of Clerance you have option to use it by pressing E
The Grandmaster Griffin steel sword needs the Mastercrafted Feline steel sword... ?
Post edited June 01, 2016 by Fostus
My chest with personal archive of things in Valen and in Novigrad is no longer there.
Some kind of solution?