It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am just curios if anyone else is experiencing this, i have zero issue with any other game i play and have had very little to no issues with Witcher 3 until i installed and started playing the Blood and Wine expansion.

When playing now the game will randomly stutter then freeze during cutscenes only, once it has frozen completely it will hang like that with no response from the computer then the computer will eventualy auto restart like it was going through a BSOD without showing it.

There is no consistency to it, it will happen at random and ONLY during cutscenes standard gameplay throughout the world is flawless?????
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Specs? Does sound like your PC is having trouble with the game.
Peetz: Specs? Does sound like your PC is having trouble with the game.
Never had issues with the game prior to Blood and wine and also it ONLY happens during cutscenes, so its very odd.

My Specs:

i7 6700K 4.2ghz
GTX 980ti
16gb RAM
250GB SSD (Witcher 3 is installed on)
1tb HDD (storage)
Post edited June 19, 2016 by DjB0na
Your hardware is ample. Do you have enough free space on your SSD for caching? Does this happen right after you start the game, or after playing for awhile? (Some have had issues with RAM leaks).

Have you tried lowering/playing with/adjusting Graphics options? Try going into your Control Panel/System/Advanced System Properties and unchecking "Automatically Restart" - so at least your PC will not reboot automatically. That may give you an error message that may give you a clue.
Peetz: Your hardware is ample. Do you have enough free space on your SSD for caching? Does this happen right after you start the game, or after playing for awhile? (Some have had issues with RAM leaks).

Have you tried lowering/playing with/adjusting Graphics options? Try going into your Control Panel/System/Advanced System Properties and unchecking "Automatically Restart" - so at least your PC will not reboot automatically. That may give you an error message that may give you a clue.
Tried everything mate, it appears a tone of people are sharing the same issue since patch 1.22.... im using GOG Galaxy version i think i might try to roll back to 1.21
Turn off the Galaxy overlay

edit:typo
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Peetz
I never had it on