It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jasidog: This is driving me nuts.
shahnu: holy crap! i am on the same page as you all... and i noticed this thread dates back to july and no fix yet? cmon what is this? i paid full price for this game, so far amazing, but now were all stuck in the same spot?

is there really going to be a patch fix?

-----EDIT UPDATE------

OK EVERYBODY CALM!!! i found a resolution to get you by
click on this youtube link and do exactly what this guy did, it lets you fall out of the map and then forces you to chose a fastrack location :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCWj6vhHgaI&feature=youtu.be

youre welcome <3
Nice one!

Was having same problem but patch never came... head on!

P.S. - I hate portals!
Type in youtube - Normal Ursine Bear Armor [Bug Solved] Glitch. this is the solution. However i have 3 more stupid bugs in game.
lol i finished the game and now my life is over...

what bugs did you encounter? i havent had any until the one above
shahnu: -----EDIT UPDATE------

OK EVERYBODY CALM!!! i found a resolution to get you by
click on this youtube link and do exactly what this guy did, it lets you fall out of the map and then forces you to chose a fastrack location :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCWj6vhHgaI&amp;feature=youtu.be

youre welcome <3
Hey, thanks, and +1 to you! The solution is rather inelegant, but neverless it worked nicely for me :-)
Thought I was going to have to make do without the bear school gear this time around... I definitely did not run into this bug during my first playthrough, but for some reason I did now. Quite annoying, actually, to get stuck like this.
shahnu: lol i finished the game and now my life is over...
Then go play HoS ;-)
Post edited November 20, 2015 by WildHobgoblin
This bug is so stupid :( and still NOT fixed on version 1.11
I suspect this is a matter of single line in script, i.e.
blah.world.blah.gate.open = 1
or something...
I just ran into this bug as well.

Ironically, I just patched to 1.12 and it was fixed... Kinda. Two Wraiths spawn in the room after you flip the switch and immediately dash into the opposite wall. Still, the gate goes up!