It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As stated I'm on the bear gear(sorry can't tell you the quest as it is completed now) once opening the chest I should be able to flip the lever on the wall and walk through the gate and out the front door of said place. However flipping the throne room switch doesn't allow the gate to open. Can't go back the way I came because as soon as you drop down the cell gates lock. So its one way out or nothing I guess.

Any help would rock I have as I have already reloaded before this quest and tried it again still getting locked inside of the throne room.
Bump anyone??

Can you fast travel via console debugger?
I am not sure, it has been a few weeks since I did bear school gear quests, but I believe you should explore a little more and you might need to kill a monster before you can leave.

Also, you can look in completed quests find the name (unfortunately the completed quests are not entered in order of completion.
Ok so after running around where I'm trapped at and meditating to make sure no enemies will spawn looks like I'm stuck in this place. Sadly the debugger console isn't working. Guess I'm just gonna have to load a save before I get in there and hope they fix this shit on 1.0.8.
Dank
Just to let you know I did that quest/room/part 2 days ago (1.0.7). I remeber having few wraiths spawned after either looting or opening the doors. maybe it's random bug (not universal) and if so dont get your hopes up that it will happen in next patch.
c01mhth10ch: Just to let you know I did that quest/room/part 2 days ago (1.0.7). I remeber having few wraiths spawned after either looting or opening the doors. maybe it's random bug (not universal) and if so dont get your hopes up that it will happen in next patch.
I thought I rememberd wriaths in the throneroom last time after you loot the ursine recipe.
Yeah I tried meditating from 1 to 23hrs no wraits spawned in the throneroom. Its ok I went ursine last play though, Planning on wolf this time.

Thanks for the input guys.
Mokieloke: As stated I'm on the bear gear(sorry can't tell you the quest as it is completed now) once opening the chest I should be able to flip the lever on the wall and walk through the gate and out the front door of said place. However flipping the throne room switch doesn't allow the gate to open. Can't go back the way I came because as soon as you drop down the cell gates lock. So its one way out or nothing I guess.

Any help would rock I have as I have already reloaded before this quest and tried it again still getting locked inside of the throne room.
I am not sure if it is the cave you are talking about, but I remember a cave where you had to pick up the lever from another room in order to put it in the socket so you can open a door. Sooo ... try using your witcher senses to find a broken lever in another part of the cave. :)
After reloading to an earlier save point I can now tell you that it is the bear school gear(lvl 20) "Search the ruins of Clan Tuirseach's castle." Which is 4 of the 7 diagrams for bear school.
Same problem here, only that its almost november and they haven't fixed it yet:P
According to tech support:
we're aware of the issue and we're currently working on a fix.
Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

60 hours + into the game, and no guarantie, should i restart, that i won't encounter the same bug again.
Pretty frustrating, to say the least.
Post edited October 30, 2015 by NikovaRaskol
Agree, also stacked there. No fun ...
Guys after trying to find a solution to this problem. I managed to get my way in and out without waiting for it to be patched.

If you manage to get in the castle with your horse you can go thru the first grill easy by getting your horse next to it. And then get back on it to get out. It took me about 30 min before I managed to get it in but keep trying, he will eventually pass true, just get off the horse and back on, run, jump, hit him. Thats what I did and now I got my bear gear.

Good Luck :P
A little late but I had a similar problem with it last week. I was running around trying anything I could think of to get out and then the door opened (after at least 2 minutes) on its own without me doing anything obvious. Definitely seems a bit buggy. Maybe there is a trigger point as well.
edit: someone on the steam board suggested that it may require a quest from the nearby village to act properly. Could be, but still buggy.
Post edited November 08, 2015 by fragonard
This is driving me nuts.
jasidog: This is driving me nuts.
holy crap! i am on the same page as you all... and i noticed this thread dates back to july and no fix yet? cmon what is this? i paid full price for this game, so far amazing, but now were all stuck in the same spot?

is there really going to be a patch fix?

-----EDIT UPDATE------

OK EVERYBODY CALM!!! i found a resolution to get you by
click on this youtube link and do exactly what this guy did, it lets you fall out of the map and then forces you to chose a fastrack location :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCWj6vhHgaI&feature=youtu.be

youre welcome <3
Post edited November 16, 2015 by shahnu