It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Angmarets: It seems the problem of 1.1.11 version of GOG, not the game itself.
Hickory: Galaxy. G.A.L.A.X.Y. Not GOG. GOG is the company, gog.com is this website and Galaxy is the client.
With all due respect Hickory: The client is called GOG Galaxy - it is even the name of the icon on the desktop, so I think we all knew what he meant. No need to be overzealous you know :-)
Hickory: Galaxy. G.A.L.A.X.Y. Not GOG. GOG is the company, gog.com is this website and Galaxy is the client.
Jespersgaard: With all due respect Hickory: The client is called GOG Galaxy - it is even the name of the icon on the desktop, so I think we all knew what he meant. No need to be overzealous you know :-)
The client is called Galaxy. It is GOG Galaxy only because it is a product of GOG the company. It is confusing when people leave out the Galaxy part, and state just GOG. It is confusing. It is wrong. The client is Galaxy, or GOG Galaxy if you want to be precise, but NEVER just GOG.
Post edited June 19, 2016 by Hickory
I believe they fixed a bug that was on their backend, so unlocking achievements should be okay again. You'll have to log out, restart Galaxy then log back in.
thekrizzo: I believe they fixed a bug that was on their backend, so unlocking achievements should be okay again. You'll have to log out, restart Galaxy then log back in.
I contact the support and thanks to their advice my bug dispear :

"Hello

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please log out of the Galaxy Client, restart, log back in and check if the issue persists"
It worked :)
I can also confirm that this issue has been fixed.
What do I do about achievements that I missed due to the issue with patch 1.22?

Anyone else been able to trigger missed achievements?

I did the quest for Gwent Master (Defeat Tybalt and win the gwent tournament held at the Passiflora) but got no achievement.

:/
Kesudan: What do I do about achievements that I missed due to the issue with patch 1.22?

I did the quest for Gwent Master (Defeat Tybalt and win the gwent tournament held at the Passiflora) but got no achievement.

If you didn't unlock an achievement I'm afraid the only way to do so now is to reload a prior save and do it again.
Kesudan: What do I do about achievements that I missed due to the issue with patch 1.22?

anidais: If you didn't unlock an achievement I'm afraid the only way to do so now is to reload a prior save and do it again.
Don't want to be in his shoes...