It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A little background,I am a truck driver. I go all over the country (US). I have read that downloads are ip based.
I first dl galaxy and attempted to dl the witcher 3. after 48 gb (went to sleep while dl) it still said i had not files, no installation, unsure what was going on. I then uninstalled galaxy and manually began dl files. After dl 5 of the files. 2 left I had to leave the wifi area, so I decided to use my phone for the files that I had left to dl. Now I just get a 403 error. Wow, to be honest I can not believe a company in this day and age would use ip addresses to authenticate. To be honest I could not recomend your service right now, Part of your theme is that it should be easy to own your games, but that has not been my experience. I have hundreds of games on services like steam, and origin, And while they have some issues,they have been nowhere near the problems I have had trying to dl this one game. If anyone knows how to fix the 403 error, without galaxy, I would appreciate it. To be honest, the fact that the game has no drm was not as important to me as the ease of dl and setting up the game was supposed to be. Thank you for listening to my rant and have a nice day.
Riskuit: A little background,I am a truck driver. I go all over the country (US). I have read that downloads are ip based.
I first dl galaxy and attempted to dl the witcher 3. after 48 gb (went to sleep while dl) it still said i had not files, no installation, unsure what was going on. I then uninstalled galaxy and manually began dl files. After dl 5 of the files. 2 left I had to leave the wifi area, so I decided to use my phone for the files that I had left to dl. Now I just get a 403 error. Wow, to be honest I can not believe a company in this day and age would use ip addresses to authenticate. To be honest I could not recomend your service right now, Part of your theme is that it should be easy to own your games, but that has not been my experience. I have hundreds of games on services like steam, and origin, And while they have some issues,they have been nowhere near the problems I have had trying to dl this one game. If anyone knows how to fix the 403 error, without galaxy, I would appreciate it. To be honest, the fact that the game has no drm was not as important to me as the ease of dl and setting up the game was supposed to be. Thank you for listening to my rant and have a nice day.
Try using the GOG Downloader, which facilitates resume download.