It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

I have some trouble/ everything was working fine. After this Patch. If I try to start the Game with Galaxy it wont start. No error or CTD. Nothing.

greetings
Hi, I had the same issue, solved by Galaxy's verify / repair option. ( Although it stated: no changes performed. *shrug* )
EDIT: The game has forgotten at least some of my changes I made to the configuration (key bindings).
EDIT again: Maybe this is related to the Show/Hide HUD function finally working on our QWERTZ keyboards n_n.
Post edited January 12, 2016 by Jentuncegs
Do you have any old mods set up? If so that can also cause it.
Thank you first!

no I have no mods installed and I have a fresh installation now, but it I hadnt resolved the problem. Cant play.
warcolour: Thank you first!

no I have no mods installed and I have a fresh installation now, but it I hadnt resolved the problem. Cant play.
Same problem here. On 1.12 game wont start. I just rolled back on 1.11 and all fine. Try that
tried it with 1.11 and 1.10 and somehow it wont start. :(

I have 361.43 nvidia on sli 970 gtx
Weird. So your game worked on 1.11, and stopped working on 1.12. You rolled back on 1.11 (or made a fresh installation even) and the game still won't work. Is it possible that the deinstallation process has left over some stale files? Did you try - just for the fun of it - the repair function? Apparently, if doing nothing else, it still touches the personal config files. Well, you see, I'm clueless, only guessing. Btw: nvidia 353.82 (win 10 seems to think it's latest)
Problem resolved. I have installed all the __redist files from the Witcher 3 folder. now it is working. :)
Mine wont lunch and I get Error

[content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(1542): Could not find function 'RemoveOilBuff'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(1592): Could not find function 'AddOilBuff'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(4159): Could not find function 'RemoveOilBuff'
Error [content0]game\player\playerweaponholster.ws(501): Could not find function 'AddOilBuff'
try to deinstall everything and get a fresh installation.
I dont understand, what I m supose to do to fix this error on start the game with patch 1.12 ??? Farewell
Uitier9090: I dont understand, what I m supose to do to fix this error on start the game with patch 1.12 ??? Farewell
- if u installed additionally mods, remove the mods. many mods dont work with patch 1.12
- if it still not starts, reinstall the game manually or repair it with galaxy.