It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi!

If you're currently on 1.12.1, can you please check if you can see it in game? I downloaded the patch and not sure if it installed. My game still states 1.12. Is that right, or should it display 1.12.1?

TIA!
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
johnroman19: Hi!

If you're currently on 1.12.1, can you please check if you can see it in game? I downloaded the patch and not sure if it installed. My game still states 1.12. Is that right, or should it display 1.12.1?

TIA!
I installed patch 1.12.1 and the game shows it is version 1.12.
johnroman19: Hi!

TIA!
JoeAboveAverage: I installed patch 1.12.1 and the game shows it is version 1.12.
Thanks for getting back to me. Did you try playing Gwent? Do you see the bar filling up when trying to pass a round? Or does it show whitish screen when the Gwent game finishes?

As far as I see, 1.12.1 is supposed to fix this issue but apparently, mine wasn't fixed or the patch didn't install.
johnroman19: Did you try playing Gwent? Do you see the bar filling up when trying to pass a round? Or does it show whitish screen when the Gwent game finishes?

As far as I see, 1.12.1 is supposed to fix this issue but apparently, mine wasn't fixed or the patch didn't install.
Patch 1.12.1 does fix this issue. If you are still having it, then the patch isn't installed. The patch still shows 1.12 in-game because it is just a minor patch.
johnroman19: Did you try playing Gwent? Do you see the bar filling up when trying to pass a round? Or does it show whitish screen when the Gwent game finishes?

Hickory: Patch 1.12.1 does fix this issue. If you are still having it, then the patch isn't installed. The patch still shows 1.12 in-game because it is just a minor patch.
I can confirm this.
Anyone have an idea how would I install this patch? Everytime I try to do it manually, it just tells me that the game isn't installed.
Fixed it! Had to re-create the registry entry which is so sensitive!