It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So here is the problem.... Back in 1.6 I picked up the quest "Hey, You wanna look at my Stuff?" Now here is the fun part.... I was able to follow him and talk to him but it never completed the quest. I came back from a break and updated to 1.11 and still its broken. I can talk to him and he says "So shall we trade?" Then I choose Yes and it goes through the dialogue of the picture I added. Still no completion. This may have a fix but apparently my Google-Fu is terrible and I cant really find an official fix for this.
Attachments:
Tw1st3d0ne: So here is the problem.... Back in 1.6 I picked up the quest "Hey, You wanna look at my Stuff?" Now here is the fun part.... I was able to follow him and talk to him but it never completed the quest. I came back from a break and updated to 1.11 and still its broken. I can talk to him and he says "So shall we trade?" Then I choose Yes and it goes through the dialogue of the picture I added. Still no completion. This may have a fix but apparently my Google-Fu is terrible and I cant really find an official fix for this.
Since it does complete, I imagine there is no official fix. Can't say why yours doesn't complete.