It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

My installation is failed each time I click "retry" to update 1.11, so I did manual patching. Now the game is 1.11 but GOG Galaxy still shows 1.10 and it doesn't update. How to fix this?

Thanks.
Attachments:
wtf I have the same problem
Dranoth: Hi,

My installation is failed each time I click "retry" to update 1.11, so I did manual patching. Now the game is 1.11 but GOG Galaxy still shows 1.10 and it doesn't update. How to fix this?

Thanks.
Well mine came out ok ... just lucky I guess ..... BUT .... When I tried to update (after a long download) my GOG OLDER internet version (yes there seems to be two version of Witcher 3) It refuse and gave me the following ....SEE IMAGE attached ... To be clearer it seems GOG Galaxy installs to "IT's" version and updates (for me) fine. But the OLDer internet GOG where you have to download manually, will not not install.

Chief
Attachments:
Post edited October 26, 2015 by ChiefRedCloud
Is there any update regarding this issue? Still having trouble.
Dranoth: Is there any update regarding this issue? Still having trouble.
The same here. Any suggestings?
Thx!
Dranoth: Is there any update regarding this issue? Still having trouble.
schreiber1967: The same here. Any suggestings?
Thx!
It's fixed yesterday and I didn't do anything.. I took a week.
schreiber1967: The same here. Any suggestings?
Thx!
Dranoth: It's fixed yesterday and I didn't do anything.. I took a week.
I'm still getting the same thing as is indicated in my image above. Install a NEW launcher. But I think I know what MY culprate may be. I have a couple of minor Mods installed that may be giving the NEW update grief. This is the first time this has happened as I've had these mods since day one.

Chief
Dranoth: It's fixed yesterday and I didn't do anything.. I took a week.
ChiefRedCloud: I'm still getting the same thing as is indicated in my image above. Install a NEW launcher. But I think I know what MY culprate may be. I have a couple of minor Mods installed that may be giving the NEW update grief. This is the first time this has happened as I've had these mods since day one.

Chief
I don't have any mods installed and tried verifying files couple of times as well. However it didn't help, then few days later it's fixed. I wonder if I'll receive same issues when 1.12 patch hits live. I'll keep you updated.
ChiefRedCloud: I'm still getting the same thing as is indicated in my image above. Install a NEW launcher. But I think I know what MY culprate may be. I have a couple of minor Mods installed that may be giving the NEW update grief. This is the first time this has happened as I've had these mods since day one.

Chief
Dranoth: I don't have any mods installed and tried verifying files couple of times as well. However it didn't help, then few days later it's fixed. I wonder if I'll receive same issues when 1.12 patch hits live. I'll keep you updated.
You reckon I have to download ALL the files again for them to work? In other words what I have downloaded may not be right?

Chief
Post edited November 01, 2015 by ChiefRedCloud