It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

steam has it, why don't we?

and

its even referenced in the GOG change log

where is it in the offline installer?
Post edited October 31, 2021 by jayventuri
jayventuri: 1.3.15142

steam has it, why don't we?

and

its even referenced in the GOG change log

where is it in the offline installer?
I agree. This issue is confusing me too.

Update 1.3.15142 is listed in changelog, but only 1.2.15019 is available to download. It is also mentioned in the store:
"Halloween update is available for all Succubus owners."

But nothing there.
Did I missed something? Do we have to sacrifice the blood of a young innocent soul to get it?
I don't understand why, if we pay for the game here at GOG, that we get shortchanged in the patches.

I welcome some of the fixes in the patch , and even though Halloween doesn't mean that much to me, receiving the Halloween patch AFTER Halloween makes even less sense.

It's 8pm EST Halloween night and we don't have the Halloween patch.....
Post edited November 01, 2021 by jayventuri
SERIOUSLY, where's the PATCH?

Still waiting,

where are the patches that are available on steam but not on GOG???
Post edited November 03, 2021 by jayventuri
for me halloween patch broke the game. half uncensored and after uninstall i can't install it again. and there is no uncensored patch at configuration to enable at gog galaxy.

plz fix it
They gave us the patch for 15142 but removed all of the offline installer files for 15215. What?
Post edited November 06, 2021 by DoomSooth
Make a ticket this issue is documented here read up on it at this post. GOG's automated offline installer system messed up:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_offline_installer_creation_bugged_gog_please_fix_asap/post1
The patch to 15142 is here and the patch to 15215 is back. The patch from 15019 to 15142 is only about three gigs smaller than the installer for the whole game. Heh...
Its non sequitur by now, but steam has a more recent update than GOG again
DoomSooth: The patch to 15142 is here and the patch to 15215 is back. The patch from 15019 to 15142 is only about three gigs smaller than the installer for the whole game. Heh...
yeah. that coupled with the massive time necessary to apply the patch means that i'm tapping out. i never had the opportunity to install the bugged halloween patch so my version (15019) is running okay.

i'll reevaluate if a future dlc includes new maps but succubus works well enough for me now.
DoomSooth: ...
pyn: ...
They fixed it a few days ago, Galaxy has been up to date and equal to steam at all times. Which is inline with how it always has been. Less data needed to keep game updated via galaxy compared to the complected process needed to create offline patches and full installers dependent upon game archive and engine used.

That said Madmind is keeping parity between steam and gog while many only do so weeks after a steam patch. IM happy with how all this turned out, an issue solved for offline installation and we always had an updated client via Galaxy.
Brafitter: for me halloween patch broke the game. half uncensored and after uninstall i can't install it again. and there is no uncensored patch at configuration to enable at gog galaxy.

plz fix it
This sent me searching out of curiosity and I immediately found this.
https://www.gog.com/game/succubus_unrated

For anyone else, makes the search shorter.