It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,
when comes the 0.17.2 Downloadfiles?
Greetz
TheKaoBln: Hello,
when comes the 0.17.2 Downloadfiles?
Greetz
yes waiting for offline too,
but according to gogdb.org there where 6 version from 0.17.02 to 0.17.09 relase dates.

guess they are waiting till Bugbyte gets it more stable.

Cpt. Gerhard
Aksel managed to fix it just today!
its up to the current version 0.17.4.2
Yeah, so the problem with offline builds has been on GOG end. Not ours. Should hopefully work better now.

Newest version is now 0.17.5.
Post edited June 29, 2023 by AdmiralGeezer
AdmiralGeezer: Yeah, so the problem with offline builds has been on GOG end. Not ours. Should hopefully work better now.

Sorry to bother you, but you have direct messages turned off.

Question:

Will schedules be less rigid in future updates? Seems like characters only perform the exact task in schedule.

example
Work: even if no work is available, idle.

I was watching lets play videos and this topic seems a problem= not flexible.

Side note, I just bought the game. Not sure if this has been adressed yet.
AdmiralGeezer: Yeah, so the problem with offline builds has been on GOG end. Not ours. Should hopefully work better now.

Shmacky-McNuts: Sorry to bother you, but you have direct messages turned off.

Question:

Will schedules be less rigid in future updates? Seems like characters only perform the exact task in schedule.

example
Work: even if no work is available, idle.

I was watching lets play videos and this topic seems a problem= not flexible.

Side note, I just bought the game. Not sure if this has been adressed yet.
It's not as simple as that. Work tasks may come at any time and so if the character goes and spends time elsewhere in a big ship it might impact the walking distances a lot. Like if they go and eat when the player would have wanted them to stay idle awaiting a work task.

It is not perfect, but we feel it is better to have them follow the player made schedules and not deviate too much.
For anyone else keep tabs on this game that uses galaxy, can confirm the game is 0.17.5 build 2.
I mention this because galaxy patch notes says 0.17.4.2 which might lead some to believe the patch is behind.

Patch notes, just a couple things.
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/979110/view/3677800769847358252

Couldn't find a road map and no updates in 6 months, bit worrisome.