It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Greetings everyone !

Here's the problem. My game-pad is not detected on the King of Fighter series. This is an old Logitech Dual Action Game Pad. And controller never gave me any problem and its currently working on other games. So I wanted to know, if there is something to do to get this game-pad working on KOF.

Here's some technical informations :

RAM : 16Go
GPU= R9 380
CPU = AMD FX 6300 (hexa-core)
SPU = Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

Thank you by advance for helping !
This question / problem has been solved by linuxvangogimage
dttdogers: Greetings everyone !

Here's the problem. My game-pad is not detected on the King of Fighter series. This is an old Logitech Dual Action Game Pad. And controller never gave me any problem and its currently working on other games. So I wanted to know, if there is something to do to get this game-pad working on KOF.

Here's some technical informations :

RAM : 16Go
GPU= R9 380
CPU = AMD FX 6300 (hexa-core)
SPU = Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

Thank you by advance for helping !
Hi dttdogers,

Sorry for the late response. If the game doesn't support your gamepad, your best bet is to relate keyboard keypresses with your gamepad buttons via a third-party program, such as QJoyPad.

It can be installed from Ubuntu repository by running the following command:

sudo apt-get install qjoypad
Thank you for your response and sorry for the delay, I did not see your message.

I just tried Qjoypad and it works fine ! Thank you for showing this piece of software.

My problem is solved !