It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ilona: There is no such patch like '1.04.2'

I got my game auto-updated through Galaxy to the latest official version 1.0.4 (the 'final' one that was supposed to override 'broken incomplete' 1.0.4+ ) literally the moment Owlcat pushed the red button to upload their patch files to GOG and Steam repositories, while Steam users had to wait for a long time due to Steam internal acceptance procedure.
Jim_Thorpe: If this is true (my GOG Galaxy reads 1.04), then why do I still have the original bugs such as the invisible icons on the spellbook whereas the others I've spoke with do not? As well as them having doublestacked spells on level up and incorrect spell levels whereas my version doesn't have those bugs?

This isn't to say I disbelieve you, so much as to ask, why my bugs remained the original ones where others have different bugs now?
Good question. Some people on steam does have the same problem. Me for my case, does not have it. As soon as the patch came out, this problem vanished. Maybe an reinstallation of the game helps? You can save your save files before this.
Jim_Thorpe: If this is true (my GOG Galaxy reads 1.04), then why do I still have the original bugs such as the invisible icons on the spellbook whereas the others I've spoke with do not? As well as them having doublestacked spells on level up and incorrect spell levels whereas my version doesn't have those bugs?

This isn't to say I disbelieve you, so much as to ask, why my bugs remained the original ones where others have different bugs now?
dessoul: Good question. Some people on steam does have the same problem. Me for my case, does not have it. As soon as the patch came out, this problem vanished. Maybe an reinstallation of the game helps? You can save your save files before this.
That's a good point. I might end up doing that if there's no further updates in the next couple of days.
Jim_Thorpe: If this is true (my GOG Galaxy reads 1.04), then why do I still have the original bugs such as the invisible icons on the spellbook whereas the others I've spoke with do not?
Here is another evidence that we got the spell list hotfix on GOG :
https://steamcommunity.com/app/640820/discussions/0/3393916911760183571/?ctp=21#c1730963192533377638

Well, the answer is simple. Still existing BUGS, and bugs vary from computer to computer.
For the same reason, some people (regardless of the platform GOG/Steam) still do not have their bonus items or portraits while others do - despite the fact that this issue was supposed to be fixed already.

If you are unsure if the final patch 1.0.4 is installed properly on your machine I would suggest to completely uninstall the game and reinstall using GOG Galaxy.
Jim_Thorpe: why do I still have the original bugs such as the invisible icons on the spellbook whereas the others I've spoke with do not? As well as them having doublestacked spells on level up and incorrect spell levels whereas my version doesn't have those bugs?
Recommend that you have Galaxy verify your files.
Go to your Pathfinder game page in Galaxy, click More-->Backup and Goodies.

There you can see the patch history and re-download / rollback a patch if you want to.

Here is where you can see too that 1.04 supercedes 1.04+ (I suspect they renamed original to 1.04+ after the fact for some reason...either that or it is in fact SUPPOSED to be the new one and they botched the deployment causing it to not properly supercede 1.04).

Anybody care to try "rolling back" to 1.04+ and see if it has the correct fixes?

OK, scratch that. If you look at the file "1.04" downloads, it is named:

patch_pathfinder_kingmaker_1.0.4_(24136)_to_1.0.4_(24145).exe

Thus, you can see the actual revision number is incremented. Also, if you check the digital signature timestamp, you will see that is it was signed on 10/3 at 3am-ish, AFTER the original 1.04 patch was released.

So the 1.04+-->1.04 patch on GOG is in fact the second/hotfix iteration of 1.04. Whether or not it works is another story, but it's absolutely the second of the two attempts to release 1.04.
Post edited October 05, 2018 by jfunk825
jfunk825: ...
A lot of folks reported that many problems went away after the second 1.0.4 went into effect (eg: invisible spell list). If a person still has any of the problems that the changelog says that 1.0.4 fixed, then they should first look to see if their installation is right.
jfunk825: ...
alcaray: A lot of folks reported that many problems went away after the second 1.0.4 went into effect (eg: invisible spell list). If a person still has any of the problems that the changelog says that 1.0.4 fixed, then they should first look to see if their installation is right.
... which is difficult for some people who downloaded the cracked version of the game. For them the crackers uploaded a patch, but called it 1.04.2....
So, whenever somebody talks about this number, i assume, he/her has a... non-gog-version.
dessoul: ... which is difficult for some people who downloaded the cracked version of the game. For them the crackers uploaded a patch, but called it 1.04.2....
So, whenever somebody talks about this number, i assume, he/her has a... non-gog-version.
Hmmm. Well if the version is well and truly cracked, then it must be the Steam version that the thieves used since GOG's version is DRM free. If so, the thieves would leave the GOG forum alone (unless they are very stupid).
dessoul: ... which is difficult for some people who downloaded the cracked version of the game. For them the crackers uploaded a patch, but called it 1.04.2....
alcaray: Hmmm. Well if the version is well and truly cracked, then it must be the Steam version that the thieves used since GOG's version is DRM free. If so, the thieves would leave the GOG forum alone (unless they are very stupid).
You tell me! In steam was somebody jabbering around, that he has too much money in the game without possibilities to spend it, while this is obviously a cheater. Some people are just strange.

By the way: there is an upgrade this very second.
dessoul: By the way: there is an upgrade this very second.
Named 1.05+ but no changelog as yet.
dessoul: By the way: there is an upgrade this very second.
Hickory: Named 1.05+ but no changelog as yet.
plus, my bug "shallow gulch does not appear" is still valid. Somebody wrote, that he had to relead several times until it appeared. But i have done it now for 5 times and i am tired of doing a job as bug-tester.

But if you want to know, what they put into the patch, at steam the patch log is included.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/640820/discussions/0/1730963192539621228/
Post edited October 05, 2018 by dessoul
Patch 1.05+ is available now.
Update: Performed all the functions others have suggested here, to no avail. But, since 1.05 is out, hopefully this will resolve my issues.

Thanks for the suggestions!
Jim_Thorpe: Update: Performed all the functions others have suggested here, to no avail. But, since 1.05 is out, hopefully this will resolve my issues.

1.0.6 is now available in Galaxy autoupdate
Jim_Thorpe: Update: Performed all the functions others have suggested here, to no avail. But, since 1.05 is out, hopefully this will resolve my issues.

Ilona: 1.0.6 is now available in Galaxy autoupdate
Well, hopefully that will fix this :/

https://i.imgur.com/PNQNiSZ.png https://i.imgur.com/6qzNUFr.png https://i.imgur.com/LPfMyXq.png https://i.imgur.com/XZsdymP.png https://i.imgur.com/ybSFN10.png

Not sure if the spells are unselectable for some reason or invisible spells, but seems to be happening only for Linzi, Regongar & Jaethal
Post edited October 05, 2018 by Jim_Thorpe