It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

InEffect: ...
Thank you for your reply. I'm not sure if my Wings are bugged or I'm not understanding how they work but they don't add any ac at all for me. Does it not show under AC? If I unequip everything my AC is at 15 with Wings activated... Something feels wrong.
-Rimiu-: Thank you for your reply. I'm not sure if my Wings are bugged or I'm not understanding how they work but they don't add any ac at all for me. Does it not show under AC? If I unequip everything my AC is at 15 with Wings activated... Something feels wrong.
They add melee AC, so they will only show in the log. Make a screenie of your AC from the character sheet. Let's see what's wrong.
Post edited March 31, 2020 by InEffect
InEffect: ....
This is unbuffed. With Gear,
Post edited March 31, 2020 by -Rimiu-
-Rimiu-: This is unbuffed. With Gear,
take off your armor and either use bracers or cast mage armor on.
-Rimiu-: This is unbuffed. With Gear,
InEffect: take off your armor and either use bracers or cast mage armor on.
I'm using a Robe of Water and +5 Bracer in that.
-Rimiu-: I'm using a Robe of Water and +5 Bracer in that.
You should have +x(AC bonus wisdom) there from monk. It bugs sometimes. Put on any armor and take it off. Should help.
-Rimiu-: I'm using a Robe of Water and +5 Bracer in that.
InEffect: You should have +x(AC bonus wisdom) there from monk
I think it's listed under others. When I unequip my +4 wisdom Headband I lose 2 ac.
-Rimiu-: I think it's listed under others. When I unequip my +4 wisdom Headband I lose 2 ac.
HM. lets count the AC you should have. That'd be easier.
10 base +4nat armor barkskin +2deflection(+4 with shield of faith)+4fighting defensively+6 2xarcane protector(1 from dead bartho, 1 from bridge)+whatever shapeshifting gives(2IIRC)+5wisdom+3dex with cats crace+1dodge+1haste=41
+3wings =44 melee AC. Not great, but sure is not 30. Then add 4 from legendary and 3 from robes.and you should have 60-ish by endgame.
Thank you for your help! I see I was missing some buffs. I also don't have the daggers. I sold the one from the bridge and forgot where, I will have to check. I didn't get the other one from the guy. I'm not sure if I still can.
-Rimiu-: Thank you for your help! I see I was missing some buffs. I also don't have the daggers. I sold the one from the bridge and forgot where, I will have to check. I didn't get the other one from the guy. I'm not sure if I still can.
You need the one you've sold. And then you can get monastic kama from tulip. I don't remember if that one gets longsword proficiency somewhere, but there is also perfection longsword you can grab for 2AC/AB extra.
-Rimiu-: Thank you for your help! I see I was missing some buffs. I also don't have the daggers. I sold the one from the bridge and forgot where, I will have to check. I didn't get the other one from the guy. I'm not sure if I still can.
InEffect: You need the one you've sold. And then you can get monastic kama from tulip. I don't remember if that one gets longsword proficiency somewhere, but there is also perfection longsword you can grab for 2AC/AB extra.
In my defense the build mentioned Staff as gear and I totally forgot I could profit from them too. I'm getting kinda worried as I have no clue where I sold it to.
-Rimiu-: In my defense the build mentioned Staff as gear and I totally forgot I could profit from them too. I'm getting kinda worried as I have no clue where I sold it to.
The build was done a long time ago. Think I didn't think about those at the time xD. Either way you can install bag of tricks mod and just add those if you want. Easier than to search far and wide. Meanwhile I probably have to rebuild that one. Seems to be more popular I thought meme build to be. Might as well place a modern feyspeaker shifter there...
-Rimiu-: In my defense the build mentioned Staff as gear and I totally forgot I could profit from them too. I'm getting kinda worried as I have no clue where I sold it to.
InEffect: The build was done a long time ago. Think I didn't think about those at the time xD. Either way you can install bag of tricks mod and just add those if you want. Easier than to search far and wide. Meanwhile I probably have to rebuild that one. Seems to be more popular I thought meme build to be. Might as well place a modern feyspeaker shifter there...
Sounds like I'm starting over. lol.

Really looking forward to the revised build. I love shifter druids.
-Rimiu-: Sounds like I'm starting over. lol.
There is no real need to start over. That one will be fine for challenging and you can just add the daggers in easily. Or respec into feyspeaker once that will be done with a respec mod without losing your challenging achievements.
Okay thank you.

Edit: Found the dagger. Now I will check if I can still get the other one.