It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Look out, Nob! Junoy may have some surprises for you, thanks to this new update!
Johntodd: Look out, Nob! Junoy may have some surprises for you, thanks to this new update!
Ok, thanks. I'm just checking it :D
Post edited July 21, 2022 by Nob2266
This new update and the expedition really rock!
A few of you have visited my new freighter base and commented on it being very nice. Thanks!

But I forgot to mention that I am using a glitch Beeblebum discovered to get a different palette of colors.

This Youtube video shows how easy it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY4jtl4YGjo

So you just place the little box, change it's colors to what you want, then go select another part and it will have the new color (from the box) instead!

Hope this helps!
-John
I decided I wanted depots for Radon, Nitrogen, and Sulphurine and rather than putting them just anywhere, I put one each in different systems in GOG Space (Survival Mode) that were previously discovered. Each generates roughly 30,000 units of gas per day, which should be available to everyone who visits.

If you want to discover them yourself, don't read below!

GOG-79: Radon
GOG-1E: Nitrogen
GOG-10: Sulphurine

Stay safe, have fun!
Tatwi: I decided

Stay safe, have fun!
Come back to normal mode so we can all play together like in the old days.
Also, the Stellar Extractor on your freighter will extract these items depending on which color star system you are in.

I built 12 of them and get lots of goodies depending on the star color.
Is anyone still actively playing the game? I've visited several GOG star systems but couldn't find anyone, maybe we live in different time zone though
DSLevantine: Is anyone still actively playing the game? I've visited several GOG star systems but couldn't find anyone, maybe we live in different time zone though
I play almost every day.

But GoG Civilized Space has kind of fizzled out. Most have moved on to other systems.

But I'm there a lot. But, yes, time zone difference can throw us off.

As Ambassador, I invite you to find a nice planet in GoG Space and build a base! Make us your home!

-John
DSLevantine: Is anyone still actively playing the game? I've visited several GOG star systems but couldn't find anyone, maybe we live in different time zone though
Johntodd: I play almost every day.

But GoG Civilized Space has kind of fizzled out. Most have moved on to other systems.

But I'm there a lot. But, yes, time zone difference can throw us off.

As Ambassador, I invite you to find a nice planet in GoG Space and build a base! Make us your home!

-John
thank you. I will start a base on GOG83 or Nirats then
Yes!
Well, I for one am still around, and since I`m working (and therefore playing) in shifts we might actually meet in GOG Civ. Space in spite of being seperated by a bunch of time zones. Why not contributing to Nob's and John's alternative GOG Civ Centre in system GOG-121.
See you!
Jentuncegs: Yes!
Well, I for one am still around, and since I`m working (and therefore playing) in shifts we might actually meet in GOG Civ. Space in spite of being seperated by a bunch of time zones. Why not contributing to Nob's and John's alternative GOG Civ Centre in system GOG-121.
See you!
GOG-121, got it. see you in game

edit: I couldnt find GOG-121. Can you help to provide the galaxy map screenshot or glyphs? thanks
Post edited September 06, 2022 by DSLevantine
Jentuncegs: Yes!
See you!
DSLevantine: GOG-121, got it. see you in game

edit: I couldnt find GOG-121. Can you help to provide the galaxy map screenshot or glyphs? thanks
Sorry I just now saw this post.

Here are the glyphs for 121 (see attached screenshot)

Come on over!
Attachments:
DSLevantine: GOG-121, got it. see you in game

Johntodd: Sorry I just now saw this post.

Here are the glyphs for 121 (see attached screenshot)

Come on over!
got it. thanks. the stargazing station is awesome
DSLevantine: the stargazing station is awesome
What base is that? I'm not understanding.