It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for the coordinates.
Loading time requires more patience than I had last time :)
After Nob's base appeared, I had to wait another 15 minutes to explore the embassy.

But it is worth the wait. Attached are some impressions from my visit.
Attachments:
Post edited November 13, 2021 by mayuro
mayuro: Thanks for the coordinates.
Loading time requires more patience than I had last time :)
After Nob's base appeared, I had to wait another 15 minutes to explore the embassy.

But it is worth the wait. Attached are some impressions from my visit.
Hello mayuro,
thanks for visiting my new base there! :) I'll do a litte bit more there soon and I think about a second base from my Steam-account (I bought me NMS from GOG and Steam, with Steam I startet at the beginning of nms, one year after I bought at a black friday the GOG-licence cheaper :D ) So I can visit my own bases from GOG or Steam, after I uploaded it.. It's interesting for example with anacitivated indium farm - so i can get from my own farm for free without stealing :D and need not at every save game an acitivated indium farm too...)

I have long loading time at large bases from other players too - but I made the experience when I landed with my spaceship and the base does not load completely, I jump out of the spaceship once (the game is saved) and then go to the options and reload the last saved status. After that, the base you just entered loads much faster :) Try it out.

Johntodd: (...)
The base name is "GoG Civilized Space Embassy @GHP".
Really great base, John! I settled there yesterday morning (across from you) and today I will build a base from my Steam account further to the right of you. But it can be that it takes a day until this is also visible.

Maybe a few other GOG players are also building something around here? :)
Post edited November 14, 2021 by Nob2266
This is great! Nice snapshots! Thanks everyone for stopping by.

This is OUR embassy! Come to the Galactic Hub project and visit the embassy. Use the facilities, and make GoG Civilized Space known to all!
ALL FOUR EXPEDITIONS COMING BACK:

https://www.nomanssky.com/2021/11/expeditions-revisited/
Post edited November 24, 2021 by Johntodd
It's time to start Christmas Village again!

https://www.gog.com/forum/no_mans_sky/welcome_back_to_gog_christmas_zone
Good news, everyone! There is some very bad news regarding (RL) Christmas markets this year! Therefore, the digital 'Rostmarkt' goes into the next round! :)

Have a great winter time!
Attachments:
und2021.jpg (331 Kb)
EXPEDITION TWO IS IN THE HOUSE!!!
My fellow GoGers:

I'm sorry I have been absent these past few days, but there is a major concern over here.

I don't know if the news has reached Europe yet, but last Friday, the 10th of December, multiple tornados struck the southwestern portion of the state of Kentucky, which is one state north of where I live, in Tennessee.

Our internet lines run from that part of Kentucky, and alas, they were destroyed by the tornados.

But we got off easy. The tornados have completely wrecked and devastated that area of Kentucky.

For example, the town of Mayfield, Kentucky, no longer exists. There is nothing left except the foundations of the buildings. All the houses were destroyed, as well as all the stores, barns and silos, the fire department, police department, all the churches and all the schools.

As a result of the churches and schools being destroyed, these homeless people have nowhere to go. Go to the church for help? It isn't there anymore. Go sleep in the gymnasium at the school? It isn't there anymore.

Those poor people have no roof over their heads, no electricity, no gas, no water, and the night time temperatures have been in the low 20s, Farenheit. On the Farenheit scale, water freezes at 32 degrees.

Sadly, a similar tale is told all over that part of Kentucky. Reporters and news correspondants that have seen the damage, or flown over in helicopters, are saying it looks like World War 3 was fought there. They say it looks like these cities have literally been bombed out of existence.

There are many entire towns that are nothing but foundations in the ground. All the rest is gone with the wind. This is probably the worst natural disaster in the United States since Hurricane Katrina struck New Orleans in 2006.

Please keep these poor people in your prayers.

-John

Screenshot is of Dresden, Tennessee, just up the road from where I live. Dresden was struck a glancing blow and did not receive the full force of the storms.
Attachments:
456.jpg (277 Kb)
Hello John,

thats very dramatic news, I heard about it in the tv news. But if you stand directly in this area, it will look much more intensive... Hope you are fine and get all the supporting you will need.

I think this idea will not get realized: to build the houses more in the ground, so storms cannot destroy the main building.. So take your tarrain manipulator and try it ;)

Wish you all the best!
Post edited December 17, 2021 by Nob2266
Let me be clear about this: Where I live we only lost the internet. The storms were well north of us and we are unharmed.
Indeed bad news. But good to heard that it did not hit you directly.
A lot of people lost their homes this summer due to flooding in Germany. And it takes a long time to rebuild and let people return.
I hope there is enough support to get everybody safe through the winter in Kentucky.
There is STILL TIME for you to start your Christmas Village and build your Christmas base!

Go to this thread. GoG Space represent!

https://www.gog.com/forum/no_mans_sky/welcome_back_to_gog_christmas_zone

-John
Merry Christmas!!!
I say it now:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Your humble Ambassador is retiring for the year to reflect; to learn lessons; and to contemplate the future of GoG Civilized Space.

Let us all come together soon and play, explore, and discover new things in this wonderful universe HG has given us.

"For now I rest; and then I rise;"

-Some guy some where.

-John

What happened to Tridoc and Rostfreyh?
Post edited December 31, 2021 by Johntodd
Happy new year too!! I talked with Tridoc yesterday, it's all ok. He plays sometimes other games, so he is not always visible.

I look forward to new NMS updates of 2022 ! :)
Post edited December 31, 2021 by Nob2266