It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi everyone!

Say hello to our newest arrival, SPLADAMB!

Hi Spladamb!

Your loving Ambassador;
-John
Hi Spladamp, welcome to goginized space!

Don't forget to leave a message when you have set up your base so that we can visit for the housewarming party! :)
rostfreyh: Hi Spladamp, welcome to goginized space!

Don't forget to leave a message when you have set up your base so that we can visit for the housewarming party! :)
Johntodd: Hi everyone!

Say hello to our newest arrival, SPLADAMB!

Hi Spladamb!

Your loving Ambassador;
-John
Thank you John and Rostfreyh, it's good to see people in the game and find a settled system. I'm new to NMS muliplayer but not to NMS. I had a save get destroyed two years ago from some bug so I waited for a couple updates to get back in, and it's been fantastic (for the most part)

I'd like to thanks John for being a great host and helping me to find and get acquainted with the area, John you're a great community ambassador and we're lucky to have you, and thanks to Rostfreyh and everyone else who has worked on this, it's good to have a community in such a vast and empty place like NMS.
Hi everyone!

Please welcome TWO new players to GoG Civlized Space!

Say hi to "The Ribs 18" and "Markus B 1987" !!!

Hi guys!

They play on console, so they may not make an account just to comment here.

Your loving Ambassador,
-John
Also updated the "How to get to GoG Space" thread.

https://www.gog.com/forum/no_mans_sky/how_to_get_to_gog_civilized_space
Post edited November 02, 2020 by Johntodd
Again I was able to dicover some dinos in the midst of goginzed space. Again it's a kind of triceratops (see attached picture). It's living on the new planet Milady in 93-Dumas
Attachments:
rostfreyh: Again I was able to dicover some dinos in the midst of goginzed space. Again it's a kind of triceratops (see attached picture). It's living on the new planet Milady in 93-Dumas
Wait-what? Dumas has got himself a new planet? With dinos?! Wow.
rostfreyh: Again I was able to dicover some dinos in the midst of goginzed space. Again it's a kind of triceratops (see attached picture). It's living on the new planet Milady in 93-Dumas
Jentuncegs: Wait-what? Dumas has got himself a new planet? With dinos?! Wow.
Maybe it was always there and we just didn't see it ... a spy planet?!
Jentuncegs: Wait-what? Dumas has got himself a new planet? With dinos?! Wow.
rostfreyh: Maybe it was always there and we just didn't see it ... a spy planet?!
Sure ... Thanks -- and extra kudos: <3 -- for respecting the naming scheme for my favourite system!! See you!

EDIT: Dammit, you need to attend to your Uranol station! Things hold barely together! Think of the environmental consequences, man!!

EDIT EDIT: Oh my, that's clever! Lady de Winter, Hiernal Planet, took me a while :DD
Post edited November 08, 2020 by Jentuncegs
What were you able to harvest from these both from a meat and animal-derived product (e.g., type of eggs or whatever)? Cooking is not really something that I am interested but eventually I want to fill in the Catalog items.

Thank You
ChewyWeAreNotHome: [...]
What were you able to harvest from these both from a meat and animal-derived product (e.g., type of eggs or whatever)? Cooking is not really something that I am interested but eventually I want to fill in the Catalog items.

Thank You
The dino gives just 'creature eggs'. Can't say anything regarding the meat - I didn't eat them... :)

If you're searching for 'tall eggs' I know one actual place by chance. In GoG-83 ( ->
https://goodoldgalaxy.fandom.com/wiki/GOG-83_Saokaiwa ) on the planet 'Iraksh' south of my new base (named something like '[GoG/83] Farmlands') there lives this thing (see attachement) which gives 'tall eggs'.
Attachments:
tall_eggs.jpg (403 Kb)
Post edited November 08, 2020 by rostfreyh
Jentuncegs: [...]
EDIT: Dammit, you need to attend to your Uranol station! Things hold barely together! Think of the environmental consequences, man!!
[...]
Hm, what's wrong with Uranol station? Technicians are reporting that everything is save as it always has been...!
rostfreyh: The dino gives just 'creature eggs'. Can't say anything regarding the meat - I didn't eat them... :)

If you're searching for 'tall eggs' I know one actual place by chance. In GoG-83 ( ->
https://goodoldgalaxy.fandom.com/wiki/GOG-83_Saokaiwa ) on the planet 'Iraksh' south of my new base (named something like '[GoG/83] Farmlands') there lives this thing (see attachement) which gives 'tall eggs'.
Thank You. What this image shows is commonly called a Strider and one can harvest Strider Sausage from them.
Call me crazy, but I decided to wipe all my saves and start over in Normal mode. I got tired playing Inventory Tetris and Recharge Wackamole in Survival mode (which really is the only practical difference between the two after the first 3 minutes of the game) and I thought maybe some of the bugs I have encounted were due to my use previous of the save editor. Most recently I used the save editor to reset my SM character back to a poor and unequipped state, but having gotten back to being a billionare in less than a month without really trying, I have to just face the fact that the game is easy and I may as well play in normal mode, because it is way less tedius! :)

Anyway, I was wondering if the base I previously uploaded on Gogus Prime is still there?

I won't be able to see it on my new character, as that doesn't work for some reason, but I was wondering if it would still be there for everyone else since I uploaded it the main server. Just a curiosity.

I'll be out an about in the area again eventually. See you folks around!
Tatwi: Anyway, I was wondering if the base I previously uploaded on Gogus Prime is still there?
Well, here are my observations:

If you haven't visited a base in a long time it seems to disappear for everyone.

Also your base should still be there for you, but it will say "....'s base" instead of your name. Of course you can go there and use it, teleport to/from it, but IDK if you could get permissions to modify it.

So yes we may be able to see it. Go to it and see what condition it is in when you get a chance.