It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rostfreyh: Is anyone able to join other's games out of the MP-lobby or the friendlist at the moment? It's showing me something like 'Joining lobby' forever...
Im just now getting MP back. It was working then stopped yesterday and is starting to work again today.

Today it is taking up to 2 minutes before other players become visible in the system! Only then can we group up.

Same thing at the Anomaly.

But I CANNOT join anyone's game from the front-end menu or even with GoG Galaxy client.

I get "joinng lobby' forever, too.
AlCubani has made it to GoG Space!

Everybody say hi!
Johntodd: AlCubani has made it to GoG Space!

Everybody say hi!
Great! Make yourself at home, AlCubani :)

Did you have to progress in the story for success?
Johntodd: AlCubani has made it to GoG Space!

Everybody say hi!
rostfreyh: Great! Make yourself at home, AlCubani :)

Did you have to progress in the story for success?
If I may answer ... yes. We tried everything but he couldn't make the journey until we could do the Anomaly trick.

IOW, new players have to be able to summon the Anomaly so we can group-up and then go. I spoke with him an hour or so ago and he's happily building a base on Iraksh, in G83.
I deleted my base in 83 because of the transformation of planet Junoy (?). It was my Treehouse base - but the trees were gone... :))

It looks like settling in GoG-87 works quite fine again, too. Loading times etc. aren't this bad now as they were in former times.
rostfreyh: I deleted my base in 83 because of the transformation of planet Junoy (?). It was my Treehouse base - but the trees were gone... :))

It looks like settling in GoG-87 works quite fine again, too. Loading times etc. aren't this bad now as they were in former times.
Myself and Nob, or Aliarrr got to visit the treehouse base before you deleted it. We cried. Genuine velour tears. ;)

Come back to 83! Iraksh is a lovely planet, and my main base is there! Build something on Iraksh.
rostfreyh: I deleted my base in 83 because of the transformation of planet Junoy (?). It was my Treehouse base - but the trees were gone... :))

I hope, you will build a new Treehouse base at another system in future, so we can visit you and come to a great Treehouse party together :D
Post edited October 10, 2020 by Nob2266

UPDATE TO TRAVELERS:

NEW JELLYVILLE FOUND!

I have secured for us a new Trade Post that sells Dihydrogen Jelly!

It also sells it in much larger quantities as my previous base/post.

Glyphs are in the attached screenshot. Euclid, of course, and not too far from GoG Space!

Keep those thirsty fleets fueled and never grind for Dihydrogen Crystals again!

Your loving Ambassador;
-John
Attachments:
Johntodd:
UPDATE TO TRAVELERS:

NEW JELLYVILLE FOUND!

[...]
What do you folks do with all the jelly? Do trade posts always sell the same stuff? My pugmeum wastage skyrocketed since the possibility to make lots of nanites out scrapdealer's scrap.... :)
rostfreyh: SNIP
Give pugneum to new players and then ask them to join us in GoG Space. *wink*

As for the Jelly ... it refines into Dihydrogen Crystals, but with a bonus amount.

It is very good for fueling your frigate fleets, and also good for Launch Thruster Fuel.

Anything you need Dihydrogen Crystals for, just refine the Jelly. Also good for Save Points.

EDIT: It would seem as though each INDIVIDUAL Trade Posts always sells the same things.
Post edited October 14, 2020 by Johntodd
Johntodd: Give pugneum to new players and then ask them to join us in GoG Space. *wink*

As for the Jelly ... it refines into Dihydrogen Crystals, but with a bonus amount.

It is very good for fueling your frigate fleets, and also good for Launch Thruster Fuel.

Anything you need Dihydrogen Crystals for, just refine the Jelly. Also good for Save Points.

EDIT: It would seem as though each INDIVIDUAL Trade Posts always sells the same things.
I see. My 'fleet' consists of five (since long time damaged) frigates... :))

I'll need a pugneum trade post. Sorry, no. Can't give it away. Need everything for myself. Forever. (...still changing starships frequently) ;)
I still didn't had time to play much on this new patch.
Hope I have no material issues, i see you here talk about pugneum, one of the rare thing i have no 9999 in my stock :o
Melokhy: I still didn't had time to play much on this new patch.
Hope I have no material issues, i see you here talk about pugneum, one of the rare thing i have no 9999 in my stock :o
Pugneum is still good!

Advanced Ion Batteries are OUT!
https://www.nomanssky.com/2020/10/halloween-update/

Spooooooooooky!
Melokhy: I still didn't had time to play much on this new patch.
Johntodd: Pugneum is still good!

Advanced Ion Batteries are OUT!
Pugneum isn't good anymore... fast changing trends!