It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Johntodd: Happy upcoming Easter, everyone!

(see attached screenshot)
Wish you and all too! :)
Johntodd: Happy upcoming Easter, everyone!

(see attached screenshot)
Ensuing from the template, you commendably realised your own creative idea. You should develop that a little bit further.
Happy Easter!
How are things going for anomaly/nexus missions on multiplayer at GOG ? Is it common to find people for those online multiplayer missions or it's rather rare ?

Also - is the GOG Civilized space 'alive' ;) ?
dejagore: How are things going for anomaly/nexus missions on multiplayer at GOG ? Is it common to find people for those online multiplayer missions or it's rather rare ?

Also - is the GOG Civilized space 'alive' ;) ?
I think you can do it alone or with other people. (switch mp on or off in the network settings) .

GOG Civilized space was very active in the last months (look at the beginning of this thread). In the first time GOG-87 was the main system witch many bases of different players. Afters some time we had to long loading time (because of to much bases) and we explored many systems around GOG-87. You can see it at the system name like GOG-6A or GOG-197 and more. There are many bases in this systems too and you can reach it with only one warp jump.

Perhaps you make a trip from base to base, it's really impressive! (you can read this thread from the beginning and look about the systems and bases ).
Yes, dejagore! You are invited to build a base in GoG Space. The only rule is to be at least 1000u away from other bases.

And, fellow GoG Spacers, we should get more organized again and do some organized building like we did before.

Someone scout us a new system and then all of us should go and build there.

Maybe a theme for the bases? Tiny Bases? Industrial? Old/dilapidated/rusty/broken?

Your thoughts?
-John
Post edited April 16, 2020 by Johntodd
Johntodd: Yes, dejagore! You are invited to build a base in GoG Space. The only rule is to be at least 1000u away from other bases.

And, fellow GoG Spacers, we should get more organized again and do some organized building like we did before.

Someone scout us a new system and then all of us should go and build there.

Maybe a theme for the bases? Tiny Bases? Industrial? Old/dilapidated/rusty/broken?

Your thoughts?
-John
Hi John, great idea!

I know from myself, if a system is full of bases (I built only one every planet - if it is a good planet for me) and then - I need a new challenge - so it makes more fun again.

Let have keep our eyes open in the next time - perhaps a new system is in the extanded range of GOG-87, so we come back to our roots :D ... but it should be a new system with many planets and enough place for players for a longer time.

So every new player is very welcome! Let us explore new worlds :) (and place the cordinates later here)

Have fun!
Yes indeed! Nob found us a new system, and we are colonizing it. Let us continue!

It is called GoG-EC. Join us in-game at the Anomaly. Great system, many thanks to Nob.

Come and build!
Johntodd: Yes indeed! Nob found us a new system, and we are colonizing it. Let us continue!

It is called GoG-EC. Join us in-game at the Anomaly. Great system, many thanks to Nob.

Come and build!
In GOG-EC, there's the "bleak" planet, Anjal. Don't miss out on this one. It's rather bleak, sure, but it has its beauties, among which you'll find Saguaro cacti, Joshua trees, and very pretty bright blue flowers which you'll probably overlook in daylight, but at night they make the soil look just like the starry sky.

I have begun a base there (named "Sietch <something>", very preliminary), so, why don't you drop by, and perhaps start another sietch nearby.

There are caves, too! ;D
Jentuncegs: In GOG-EC, there's the "bleak" planet, Anjal. Don't miss out on this one. It's rather bleak, sure, but it has its beauties, among which you'll find Saguaro cacti, Joshua trees, and very pretty bright blue flowers which you'll probably overlook in daylight, but at night they make the soil look just like the starry sky.

I have begun a base there (named "Sietch <something>", very preliminary), so, why don't you drop by, and perhaps start another sietch nearby.

There are caves, too! ;D
Thanks for information!
I'll built a new base here soon ( near your base, I just visited it, found a great place with electric hotspot and deep cave ! :D ) ... base isn't uploaded until I do more here... I'll do more here this evening or tomorow... (I'm at work again, so I have not very much time for nms) ..

[edit] first part of my new base here is uploaded! Be careful by all stairs! :D
Post edited April 21, 2020 by Nob2266
Hey, let's take a field trip!

https://portalrepository.com/2019/05/22/agianl/

UPDATE:
Just went there and there are multiple bases as works-of-art. Really worth portalling too.

I dropped a BC there so I can go back. See me in-game if you want to go.
Post edited April 22, 2020 by Johntodd
Johntodd: Hey, let's take a field trip!

UPDATE:
Just went there and there are multiple bases as works-of-art. Really worth portalling too.

Stepping out of the portal, I'm, like, woah!
Unseen before.
GoGspacers, you _have_ to go there -- ideas, ideas ...
Johntodd: Hey, let's take a field trip!

UPDATE:

Very interesting, thanks!

[edit:] We need a portal at GOG-EC ... I'll try to find one...
Post edited April 24, 2020 by Nob2266
Just found a portal at Iegonar M47 (GOG-EC), I set a signal and message module. :)
Finally found the system... I'd forgotten that I _do_ have the portal code within the name of the system... :))

New neighbour in [GoG-EC] for Jen and Nob on ... well, A... Anjiva? ... something with A! :)

Welcome to all our new settlers!

Ahoj!
rostfreyh: Finally found the system... I'd forgotten that I _do_ have the portal code within the name of the system... :))

New neighbour in [GoG-EC] for Jen and Nob on ... well, A... Anjiva? ... something with A! :)

Welcome to all our new settlers!

Ahoj!
Hi Rostfreyh!
Welcome back and feel free to take a look to all our new bases at GOG-EC !
Every planet has a special experiance :D