It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNEMENT:

I have installed a tiny base with Tporter at the portal on Iraksh.

If anyone needs to go portalling to get your living ship, this would be an easy way to do it.

Hope this helps!
-John

PS Remember to leave the area using my Tporter so it gets put on your Tporter list!
I discovered a system that may be nice for colonization. I don't have any plans to build here, just thought I would share the location, because it seemed like a good find.

[GOG-01F2] Ennantan System
- F7p // Water
- Vy'keen
- Mercantile, Prosperous
- Sporadic Conflict
- 363 LY from [GOG-87] Omning Lidkorjah System
- Two nice planets

Popol VIII
Type: Verdant Planet
Water: Oceans and Lakes
Weather: Blistering Damp
Sentinels: Isolated
Resources: Star Bulb, Sodium, Paraffinium, Copper
Signal Booster Address: EWHA:07FD:0082:07F2:01F2

Dilani
Type: Paradise Moon (of Popol VIII)
Water: None
Weather: Refreshing Breeze
Sentinels: Low
Resources: Star Bulb, Sodium, Paraffinium, Copper
Signal Booster Address: AERO:07FD:0082:07F2:01F2

Also in this system:
- Scalding planet with salvageable scrap.
- Frostbound planet with oceans, lakes, and blue skies.
- Boiling planet with oceans and lakes.

Screenshots of the two nice planets attached.
Attachments:
dilani.jpg (346 Kb)
Johntodd: Is "District 9" named after the movie?
Exactly. Some animal in the area somehow reminded me of the movie :)
Tatwi: I discovered a system that may be nice for colonization. I don't have any plans to build here, just thought I would share the location, because it seemed like a good find.

Popol VIII

Dilani

Hello Tatwi,

very nice planets!

Your signal booster adress doesn't work, can you find the glyph adress of a portal in this system?

Perhaps I'll build a base there, many thanks! :)
Tatwi: I discovered a system that may be nice for colonization. I don't have any plans to build here, just thought I would share the location, because it seemed like a good find.

Popol VIII

Dilani

Nob2266: Hello Tatwi,

very nice planets!

Your signal booster adress doesn't work, can you find the glyph adress of a portal in this system?

Perhaps I'll build a base there, many thanks! :)
https://nmsportals.github.io/#01F203FF3FFE
Many thanks! :)
Nob2266: Many thanks! :)
I have established an outpost in the system if anyone is interested in joining my game.
I would really like for all of us to meet up sometime soon to play together. It's getting to be Spring here, and with that my hours will change. I won't be able to play NMS much until August or so.

So let's have a meet-up or party or something. I may be the only American, so I will do this based on your time zones, schedule, etc.

-John
Johntodd: I would really like for all of us to meet up sometime soon to play together. It's getting to be Spring here, and with that my hours will change. I won't be able to play NMS much until August or so.

So let's have a meet-up or party or something. I may be the only American, so I will do this based on your time zones, schedule, etc.

-John
good idea! we have many bases that can host large parties in 83 or 87!
Sounds great!

I volunteer my base, the Town Hall and Race Track. Plenty of interior space for lots of people, and plenty of beautiful outside space, too!

More ideas, please!
Johntodd: Sounds great!

I volunteer my base, the Town Hall and Race Track. Plenty of interior space for lots of people, and plenty of beautiful outside space, too!

More ideas, please!
Nice! Rost's stadium for this funny ball game -- isn't it also in 87?
Johntodd: Sounds great!

More ideas, please!
Jentuncegs: Nice! Rost's stadium for this funny ball game -- isn't it also in 87?
I think so. Rost?

Also, I'll bring some gifts, somebody else bring the NipNip.
Jentuncegs: Nice! Rost's stadium for this funny ball game -- isn't it also in 87?
Johntodd: I think so. Rost?

NipNip? Firewater?
We could include a trip to Duval's space catapult on Pustota. Big fun.

EDIT: Duval managed to catapult himself onto my freighter. Oh, you're all talk, I hear you saying. But here's proof (image duval-spacewalk)!
Attachments:
Post edited March 04, 2020 by Jentuncegs
Johntodd: I think so. Rost?

Jentuncegs: NipNip? Firewater?
We could include a trip to Duval's space catapult on Pustota. Big fun.

EDIT: Duval managed to catapult himself onto my freighter. Oh, you're all talk, I hear you saying. But here's proof (image duval-spacewalk)!
LOL!
Again there's too much work from my job at the moment. But if I knew a time for the party in advance I'll try to join you!