It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

@Notanotherone;

I built a road to your base as far as I could. The game won't let me build any further.

Please build a road up close to mine if you like. There is a beacon out there somewhere that marks it.
Hiya, @Rost!
-- I've been using Linux ever since an early Windows 95's instability nearly trashed a paper of mine. But I've always kept a Windows around for gaming, most of the time on the same machine, by means of dual-booting.
-- But the reason I'm posting is to say THANK YOU for the 80.000 Act. Indium available for FREE at one of your bases. After fooling around with the new ship-upgrade-thingy I was broke ere one can say 'Linus Thorvalds'. (I have got myself a cute mini-S-class shuttle just like yours.)
-- Please do come back -- even if that means paying your Bill(*).
- - -
(*) Gates (outdated joke ...)
Ahoi Jen! :)

Still waiting for your castle on Klotho... And Gogville waits to be extended to a megalopolis. So who is lingering? :P

I'm still around. I'm doing this dual-boot-witchery, too. But I've to cope with this split personality a little before beeing fully operational again.
Spent some time in Gogville and added a soccer field. Now we just need a team :)

Since the 2.26 update, I cannot build outside a 300u radius around my base. So the previous behaviour was probably a bug. Now I have a building outside that that I cannot change anymore...

Not sure if this will impact our road network, but I have no time left to try this weekend.
mayuro: Spent some time in Gogville and added a soccer field. Now we just need a team :)

Since the 2.26 update, I cannot build outside a 300u radius around my base. So the previous behaviour was probably a bug. Now I have a building outside that that I cannot change anymore...

Not sure if this will impact our road network, but I have no time left to try this weekend.
I was just there and it all looks fantastic!
I have an idea!

We should organize a tour! Let's tour each other's bases, etc.

I've built a few out of GoG Space that are really cool and I'd like to show them off.

Surely I am not the only one?
I'm all in! Problem is with the timezones / working hours :(
This week I've been looking around at 0:00 GMT -- the skies were all mine, and mine alone.
Jentuncegs: I'm all in! Problem is with the timezones / working hours :(
This week I've been looking around at 0:00 GMT -- the skies were all mine, and mine alone.
Time zones are a problem.

If we could get interested parties to list their time zone, then we could coordinate much easier.

I am in US Central Time, UTC-6 hours.

Here are some links that may be useful:

https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

https://everytimezone.com/
PRO-TIP:

If you have the blueprint and materials for the Calcishroom, you can just build them on that planet! Then collect them and you'll have your 16 you need for the weekend mission.

(minor glitch: If you have already collected a few, you;ll have to "build" them too. Just plop down 16 and you'll be fine.)

I have 16 leftover if anybody wants them.
Johntodd: PRO-TIP:

If you have the blueprint and materials for the Calcishroom, you can just build them on that planet! Then collect them and you'll have your 16 you need for the weekend mission.

(minor glitch: If you have already collected a few, you;ll have to "build" them too. Just plop down 16 and you'll be fine.)

There are blueprints for the Calcishroom and the other decorations? Where did I miss that? When I select one to place which I've previously picked up it does show "can build (some big number)" but once the ones explicitly harvested are gone, then nothing.
It's been a while ... now that I think of it, weren't they quicksilver items?

So if you did that, then you can build.
I'm so bad with names ...

who is my Polish friend?

I found a recipe for Rosol and was wondering if you thought this was a reasonable thing:

https://www.copymethat.com/r/9960Xcn/rosol/

Thanks!
Johntodd: PRO-TIP:

dashiichi: There are blueprints for the Calcishroom and the other decorations? Where did I miss that? When I select one to place which I've previously picked up it does show "can build (some big number)" but once the ones explicitly harvested are gone, then nothing.
Didn't completely miss it - this is base building product or decoration. There is a building blueprint but back when those first were added I think that you had to first find or obtain one in the wild before the blueprint became available. Same applies to all or most all of the curiosities found on the anomalous planets.

Related to curiosities - any idea what the newest curiosity is? There is a new one at the end of that page in the Catalog.
Never mind - figured this out and it is a new curiosity named void egg.

EDIT - cleaned up the response on the anomalous building decorations and found the answer on the new curiosity. Haven't found the curiosity yet but will go back to a couple of planets to look.
Post edited February 01, 2020 by ChewyWeAreNotHome
Hey wsus, your x-mas-themed base in 93-Dumas on Grimaud is cool! :)

(Yeah, I'm a little bit late... :))
WOW!

I actually reached the construction limit. Had to delete a few bases.

One of the problems is this "radio telescope" base I made, it must contain a zillion parts! I'd love to show it off to you guys!

See me in-game, and we'll go looking at bases.