It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Johntodd: I finally made it back to GogVille. I can still see Rost's base.

I can also see Not's base, but not Nob's base.

Got Not, not Nob. Is that clear? :)

Are we still working on the GogVille project? If so, I'll go ahead and flesh out my base and make it real purty and all.
Same to me, I don't see your base, John...

Can you delete some street modules after my large building?

I'll build some stairs at my street, so everybody can drive with the vehicles to the ground and then (perhaps) after 40-50 u to your street back. I hope, this will repair it :)
Johntodd: I finally made it back to GogVille. I can still see Rost's base.

I can also see Not's base, but not Nob's base.

Got Not, not Nob. Is that clear? :)

Are we still working on the GogVille project? If so, I'll go ahead and flesh out my base and make it real purty and all.
Nob2266: Same to me, I don't see your base, John...

Can you delete some street modules after my large building?

I'll build some stairs at my street, so everybody can drive with the vehicles to the ground and then (perhaps) after 40-50 u to your street back. I hope, this will repair it :)
It won't have to be so much distance. It's probably only 1-2u distance between Notanotherone's an my baseparts - that was enough to see his base again. But as soon as it overlaps just a hand's width it disappears for me with the next login (or when I change star system and come back). Same at John's side.
rostfreyh: It won't have to be so much distance. It's probably only 1-2u distance between Notanotherone's an my baseparts - that was enough to see his base again. But as soon as it overlaps just a hand's width it disappears for me with the next login (or when I change star system and come back). Same at John's side.
Ok, now it works, I can see all 3 bases. John deleted some street modules 2 hours bevor, perhaps he can build a little bit closer to my base again.. but not to much :D
OK, Nob and I did some work on GogVille today. Come and check it out.

Dysdaemon helped too, by figuring out how to stop my exocraft dead in it's tracks by using a glitch of some kind! LOL!
Not much time at the moment, but I made some small additions on my part of town.
I can see all other three bases now. Nice work, already looks like a big settlement :)
I just found the most wonderful paradise/perfect.heavenly planet! It has gorgeous blue grass, perfect weather, lots of interesting caves, valleys, and water/oceans.

It is in Eissentam.

I would, in all seriousness, like to submit this planet and it's star system as our beachhead in Eissentam. Let's expand GoG Civilized Space into the 10th galaxy!

Let's coordinate so someone can join me in-game to check this thing out.
-John
notanotherone: Not much time at the moment, but I made some small additions on my part of town.
I can see all other three bases now. Nice work, already looks like a big settlement :)
Yes, it's nice to come in from space and see the large infrastructure! :)

Johntodd: I just found the most wonderful paradise/perfect.heavenly planet! It has gorgeous blue grass, perfect weather, lots of interesting caves, valleys, and water/oceans.

It is in Eissentam.

I would, in all seriousness, like to submit this planet and it's star system as our beachhead in Eissentam. Let's expand GoG Civilized Space into the 10th galaxy!

-John
Good luck! If I ever leave Euclid I'll take a look. For now I'm still busy with the stuff in Euclid.
Nob and I have built bases and roads on the beautiful planet(s) in Eissentam. Also there is a nasty Purgatory Research Station on the third, and crappiest, planet.

Today we celebrate! In the attached photo you see the meeting of the Colossi! Our roads and turns are big and sturdy enough for Colossus to drive down them safely.

I stand there posing for the picture and Nob is teaching me the Ancient Dance of his People.

-John
Attachments:
col.jpg (440 Kb)
Johntodd: I just found the most wonderful paradise/perfect.heavenly planet! It has gorgeous blue grass, perfect weather, lots of interesting caves, valleys, and water/oceans.

It is in Eissentam.

-John
I may join you as soon I manage to finish new version of my labyrinth. I have a global idea, need yet to see if i do a more complicated stuff or so, i don't know...

Or maybe reach you fast with my creative account?
You have to join me in-game with your Normal mode game.

If you are in Creative Mode then we can't see each other.
Sorry guys, I had a lot of stuff going on and was not able to play. Hopefully I will have more free time and can play more this year! What did I miss?
Faust_3D: Sorry guys, I had a lot of stuff going on and was not able to play. Hopefully I will have more free time and can play more this year! What did I miss?
Hey Faust_3D,

unfortunately you missed a lot of fun... If you'll enter goginzed space you will see that we expanded a lot in the surrounding area. See the wiki for some stuff. But very much of the other stuff isn't documented, so you'll have lots to explore :)

I'm not very much ingame at the moment because of too much work on the one hand and having changed my main OS to Linux Mint on the other hand... There's no Linux version of NMS and/or GOG Galaxy :(
Faust_3D: Sorry guys, I had a lot of stuff going on and was not able to play. Hopefully I will have more free time and can play more this year! What did I miss?
If you skim through the previous couple of pages, you'll also see that some of us are establishing GoG Space beacheads in other galaxies.
@Rost;

I did a proper base in GoGVille in place of the temporary base I had there.

Drop by and check it out. It's blue! I think that was Nob's idea.
Johntodd: @Rost;

I did a proper base in GoGVille in place of the temporary base I had there.

Drop by and check it out. It's blue! I think that was Nob's idea.
Cool :) I will check it out. But this could take a while because I'd be forced to use MS Windows for playing NMS.