It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Johntodd: Almost free starship:

What you do is scrap any starship you have. Then go to a planet and use "Summon".

A new ship will be in your list, and it's called "The Aegis of the Void".

Grab yours before they fix this!
Faust_3D: What kind of ship is it? What class?
Strange enough ... it seems to be based upon whatever your previous "current starship" was.

So for me the new free ship was an S-Class with 48 slots and all the trimmings. It had a bunch of tech already installed.

But I have read of others getting crappy ships: same body, but C-class and hardly anything in them.

SO go get your best ship and ride around, then change to the ship you want to scrap. Proceed from there.

YMMV.
Anybody on GoG got the 2.23 update yet? It dropped yesterday.

(I figured that if I just asked, it would make it happen, since that is what happened last time! LOL!)
Johntodd: Anybody on GoG got the 2.23 update yet? It dropped yesterday.

(I figured that if I just asked, it would make it happen, since that is what happened last time! LOL!)
Hello John,

no update 2.23 here on GOG till now, only live at steam.
I hope it comes soon to us :)
So, I warped my freighter out to the outer rim ... and I've been exploring my way back.

830K LY from the core!

I've seen things ... things that are pleasant, strange, weird, and deadly!

I've seen strange beasts I've never seen before!

I raided fleets that never saw me coming!

I've given away tons of modules in the Anomaly!

My reputation amongst the factions is about minus 1 million!

I got a new ship because my wife liked it!

I've been to worlds as pleasant as Heaven, and as terrible as Hell.

Go forth and explore! I built a base at the outer rim. If anyone wants to go there and explore back to GoG Space, just let me know. You can join my game when I'm at the outer rim base.

Remember to pack a lunch! The universe is not always friendly....

-John

PS Thanks to a glitch long-since patched, my freighter can make it to the outer rim in 3 warps. I can carry you all if you want.
Johntodd: So, I warped my freighter out to the outer rim ... and I've been exploring my way back.

830K LY from the core!

[...]
Wow! Don't forget to bring souvenirs! :)
Johntodd: So, I warped my freighter out to the outer rim ... and I've been exploring my way back.

830K LY from the core!

[...]
rostfreyh: Wow! Don't forget to bring souvenirs! :)
I will, if I can.

Meanwhile, I just got the update this morning to 2.23!
It'll be hard to shop for you guys - since I hardly know any of you.

So don't be disappointed with your "gifts".

:)
I made it home about 730PM last night, USA.

I am reborn, a new traveler. When you see my I will look a bit different.

What a trip!

Also, my scientist have me 1500 nanites for my mineral discoveries!
Phew. Finally holidays! We are visiting our families for a week but after this there is some time for gaming :)

Did I miss some awesome updates or is something great anounced? Is still anyone around at goginized space at all?
rostfreyh: Phew. Finally holidays! We are visiting our families for a week but after this there is some time for gaming :)

Did I miss some awesome updates or is something great anounced? Is still anyone around at goginized space at all?
I hope so! We should keep this community alive!
rostfreyh: Phew. Finally holidays! We are visiting our families for a week but after this there is some time for gaming :)

Still around Euclid but I revived an old Atlas Rises save that I'm buffing up. Unfortunately, of course, a given player can't access other save instances; I blame the Atlas. I'm running this one out to the rim, getting Signal Booster addresses from each system as I go. At least this time I'm not also trying to get a complete list of fauna on every planet I land on. ;-)

Johntodd: I hope so! We should keep this community alive!
Yep! Holidays!
There's nothing like playing an hour or 25 with you guys before going to bed, is there.
(Starting this Sunday evening (CET)).
Post edited December 22, 2019 by Jentuncegs
Merry Christmas!!!
Have we fallen apart, or is everybody busy with the holidays?
GoGers REPRESENT!

UNIFICATION DAY IS TODAY!

I already have a base built in the system. Join my game around 1330 Central Time (USA) or 20:00 GMT or 0700 ACT to easily transport yourself there.

As soon as you touch down on a planet, leave the group/lobby so that others may join.

Please see the attached image for more info!

Happy Unification Day!
-John
Attachments:
4567.jpg (110 Kb)
Post edited December 28, 2019 by Johntodd