It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://www.nomanssky.com/synthesis-update/

Coming tomorrow, this update looks like it will solve quite a few problems we've been having.
When tomorrow's update drops, some of you may want to have large amounts of cash. I have an Activated Indium mine and a backlog of it in storage.

If anyone wants any, then meet me tonight in the Anomaly and I'll start forking it over. I'll even make multiple trips to my storage to get more until supplies run out.

My in-game name is Johntodd, and I wear the Vy'keen armor spacesuit in blue/white, with a diving helmet. I'll probably be in a yellow exotic that is pointy and called "Skeeter Banana".

If not you guys, then tell a friend. I don't mind.
I Just read the update content, and ...

HELLYEAH!

Some of these a long-await improvements.

But what about this cash thing? I didn't read any special point that may require cash? Nanites maybe?
Melokhy: I Just read the update content, and ...

HELLYEAH!

Some of these a long-await improvements.

But what about this cash thing? I didn't read any special point that may require cash? Nanites maybe?
I believe it was ship inventory that costs Units, while ship class costs Nanites.
Anybody on GOG got the update yet? Mine is still the previous version.

I'm about to poop my space pants waiting for this! :)
Johntodd: Anybody on GOG got the update yet? Mine is still the previous version.

Right?! I was hoping to be able to get a few minutes in before heading out to family Thanksgiving...
Johntodd: Anybody on GOG got the update yet? Mine is still the previous version.

I'm not sure if I'm actually ready for the update. Usually bigger updates are messing up the multiplayer function for gog-galaxy... ;)
Updating now!
Johntodd: Updating now!
Same here! :)
Johntodd: Updating now!
Nob2266: Same here! :)
ULing here too. Joining you guys IG when it's done

yooooo this update is SICK!

just reading through the patchnotes right now
Post edited November 28, 2019 by aliarrr
LOVE the personal refiner! In third-person it looks so cool to be walking with a spinny thing on your back belching out smoke!

LOL!
Countless billions of units were spent this day. Economy is booming in the whole universe ;)
All in all, a very nice update!
Almost free starship:

What you do is scrap any starship you have. Then go to a planet and use "Summon".

A new ship will be in your list, and it's called "The Aegis of the Void".

Grab yours before they fix this!
Johntodd: Almost free starship:

What you do is scrap any starship you have. Then go to a planet and use "Summon".

A new ship will be in your list, and it's called "The Aegis of the Void".

Grab yours before they fix this!
What kind of ship is it? What class?