It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rostfreyh: Finally I found a place in the wilderness of goginized space where I can feel fairly safe! (see attached pictures)

[...]
aliarrr: that looks fishy ;)

pretty sure thats a mod!

[...]
No, sir! Vanilla game here without any mods. You can visit the dino in [GOG-6A] Moirai (somewhere half way from GOG-87 to GOG-93) on the planet Klotho :)
aliarrr: that looks fishy ;)

pretty sure thats a mod!

[...]
rostfreyh: No, sir! Vanilla game here without any mods. You can visit the dino in [GOG-6A] Moirai (somewhere half way from GOG-87 to GOG-93) on the planet Klotho :)
color me very surprised then!

good to know ;)
I found a little familiy of them and built a feeding place at a small observation base on Klotho. They love scented herbs.
Attachments:
rostfreyh: I found a little familiy of them and built a feeding place at a small observation base on Klotho. They love scented herbs.
Alright. First your "recruits" picture (uploaded Nov 10th 2019) - one of the funniest screenshots I've seen of this game -, now this one. It's settled now: I am disabling mods altering the fauna.
What a find. <3
Haven't seen much of you guys online lately. Anything wrong? Do I need to change my space socks?
Johntodd: Haven't seen much of you guys online lately. Anything wrong? Do I need to change my space socks?
Definitely yes, but there are some other reasons for me at least.

That being said, I began my base building on one of those Paradize planets in the system where some of your bases are. still a WIP but i'm feeling it will be legen... wait for it.
Johntodd: Haven't seen much of you guys online lately. Anything wrong? Do I need to change my space socks?
havent been playing much this week.

needed sort of a break, I'll come back soon :)
Working in shifts -- unpredictably shifting shifts :(
yaaaAAAAAAaaawn
But it's so much fun to meet you guys. :)
Lots of work at the moment and little time and energy left. I'm having problems at the moment with gaming for what I need two hands... Unfortunately this will last next weeks. But I try to stay tuned.

And nonetheless I'd like to introduce another candidate for our voting for a new system! ;P

Ladies and gentleman, here's --> GoG-6A Moirai ! (original name Piaport XVII, somewhere half way between GoG-87 and GoG-93 Dumas) A beautifull system with lots of place for settling and discovering. With okayish planet/moon diversity, dinosaurs, great mountains, caves and all the stuff we need ;)
rostfreyh: (..) Ladies and gentleman, here's --> GoG-6A Moirai ! (original name Piaport XVII, somewhere half way between GoG-87 and GoG-93 Dumas) A beautifull system with lots of place for settling and discovering. With okayish planet/moon diversity, dinosaurs, great mountains, caves and all the stuff we need ;)
Just arrived - very interesting :)
I'll look, what we can do there :D
I've just been doing other things with my "free time" as of late. Life is crazy and all that. I should play more though! :)
Know what you all mean about taking a break.

All I did today was receive and send out frigates.

But there are new adventures coming!

Keep the faith bros' and sis' !!!

Melo, where are you? I keep flying by your message pod ... no base there ... so want to see it!
Post edited November 27, 2019 by Johntodd
Added something to the Zendesk request line ... hope you like it!
Johntodd: Know what you all mean about taking a break.

All I did today was receive and send out frigates.

But there are new adventures coming!

Keep the faith bros' and sis' !!!

Melo, where are you? I keep flying by your message pod ... no base there ... so want to see it!
I may have forgotten to upload it. I'll check xD

Edit : Done
Post edited November 27, 2019 by Melokhy
Melokhy: I may have forgotten to upload it. I'll check xD

Edit : Done
Very nice base!