It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Updated the first post with a link to the --> G.o.G. Wiki and added information reagarding expansion while the seemingly never ending voting for additional/second/new/whatever playground is going on :)

Have a look on the wiki, folks! It's getting great!
ksj8ak2: RL is in the way right now for me, thank heck there's ppl hammering the Wiki.
rostfreyh: Take the time you need. We nearly didn't break anything since you left us unattended ;P

But don't forget - nobody can see your first three bases while you aren't online! That's an intolerable situation!
I had the occassional peek at the Wiki, of course ;P

Jokes aside, it's really, really nice to see it grow (kudos for the Logo to 'You Know Who'' :o)

I'll have to force an update to the 'missing bases', I think, by re-timestamping all the parts and then re-uploading the bases in question.

Could you tell me, which ones are affected for you -- I'll try and get back to the game Soon [tm]
rostfreyh: Take the time you need. We nearly didn't break anything since you left us unattended ;P

But don't forget - nobody can see your first three bases while you aren't online! That's an intolerable situation!
ksj8ak2: I had the occassional peek at the Wiki, of course ;P

Jokes aside, it's really, really nice to see it grow (kudos for the Logo to 'You Know Who'' :o)

I'll have to force an update to the 'missing bases', I think, by re-timestamping all the parts and then re-uploading the bases in question.

Could you tell me, which ones are affected for you -- I'll try and get back to the game Soon [tm]
I'm pretty sure I can't see any of your bases now.

they have seemed to disappear one after the other, since the last time you played.
rostfreyh: [...]

ksj8ak2: [...]

I can see the spider on Prime (and of course the fake moon landing). I'm pretty sure that only (the last?) one uploaded per planet is loaded from servers. I don't think that you're able to make more than one base per planet persistent while you aren't online. Only way could be that multiplayers sharing different bases of you by chance.

I always get only one base of Jentcuntegs on Proxima, too.
Taking a closer look on some star systems in nearest surroundings of GOG-87 I still find amazing creatures. So I took a ride on a six meters tall dino in GOG-09 and tried to recruit a small army in GOG-9D yesterday. See attached photos.

Are there any natural scientists amongst us? Shall we add a place for your special discoveries on the wiki?
Attachments:
6m_dino.jpg (350 Kb)
recruits.jpg (382 Kb)
Post edited November 10, 2019 by rostfreyh
It's raining exos!
Attachments:
Everyone, say hi to "emilyanncoons" when you see her in-game. She is our newest member, and has built a base on Junoy.
Welcome to Goginized space, Emily! :) Don't miss to visit [GOG-87] O.L. one time to see all the great stuff!

Speaking of O.L.: I'm building this Gogball arena there right now and met a problem: Inside the building it's ouside... err know what I mean? Any ideas how to get this little monster airtight?

P.S.: The arena is on Vacua if someone wants to take a look at it.
Post edited November 15, 2019 by rostfreyh
Thanks for the invite ill be looking around soon trying to understand the MP component while its on the gog platform, well till we can host our own servers.
supernet2ec: Thanks for the invite ill be looking around soon trying to understand the MP component while its on the gog platform, well till we can host our own servers.
If you've multiplayer enabled and you're playing with Galaxy, you're always in multiplayer. If you go to aplace where other players are, you will see them and you can join their group. There are quite some players around in the three main systems. You'll find people there to join.

You also are able to join friends' games in the lobby on gamestart (with your savegame). You will start in their system in this case.

(P.S.: Be aware of possible long loading times when visiting high populated systems first time...)
Post edited November 16, 2019 by rostfreyh
supernet2ec: Thanks for the invite ill be looking around soon trying to understand the MP component while its on the gog platform, well till we can host our own servers.
To add to what Rost is saying:

Bring some Chromatic Metal and pure ferrite with you. When you arrive in Goginized Space just find a nice spot and build a Base Computer and a couple of rooms. Then you can always teleport back to the Base Computer any time you want.

And you can always delete that base and build in a better spot if you find one later on.

Build at least 1000u from other bases.

rostfreyh: I'm building this Gogball arena there right now
Rost, did you take a look at the Vyskeeball base that is currently featured in the Anomaly?

Aliarr and I spent some time there, and its a great little game-base. There is an opening where you can go in and see the logic wiring that makes it all work.
Use your shotgun on the ball for best results.
Post edited November 16, 2019 by Johntodd
Here I come to save the day... or wreck it?

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all! :)
Melokhy: Here I come to save the day... or wreck it?

Everyone say hi to Melokhy! He's our newest recruit, and he's building a base real soon.

SALUTE!!!
Post edited November 19, 2019 by Johntodd
Finally I found a place in the wilderness of goginized space where I can feel fairly safe! (see attached pictures)

Welcome, Melokhy! :)
Attachments:
rostfreyh: Finally I found a place in the wilderness of goginized space where I can feel fairly safe! (see attached pictures)

rostfreyh: Welcome, Melokhy! :)
that looks fishy ;)

pretty sure thats a mod!

also welcome to the new people!

go visit the 3 main systems! 83, 87 and 93.
usuallyyyyyy you will always find at least one of us online!