It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welcome to civilised space, Tatwi! :)

And don't forget to upload your basebuilding progress from time to time. We are curious folks ;)
Tatwi: I made it this morning. It took a few hours, but turns out travelling is a lot more effective when you're not stopping every five minutes.

I landed on the cactus planet, because I kinda like those planets. I also like the winter ones, but I guess we don't have one in this system. Ah well, I have no idea what to build at this point anyway, but I'm here! :)
Welcome, great you took the time and effort to make the journey :))

I also really like the snowy / cold biomes, but there's none in GOG-87. That being said, the two low-grav ones are great fun, make sure to check out Johns race track on Pustota.

There's already lots to see I find quite inspiring, and worth stealing^Wlending ideas from.
Post edited October 16, 2019 by ksj8ak2
This morning on [GoG-87] Expedarachnid 'Sir Toby'.

"Left, left, LEFT ! Lower, slow, slow, now straigth dow..."

"Mr Pomeroy ! You will retract that front left leg right now, exit the vehicle and activate the Knowledge Stone exactly the way everyone else has to !"

Just as the Admiral von Schneider, the Sedecim and the Portal Research Site this is a mix of Blender and glitch-building.

Warning: The Base Computer is directly below the main body, so you will need to move your ship, if it materialized at the Base Computer. Otherwise you will crash into the Expedarachnid upon launch. Sorry. Only noticed after glitching the main body, and I really cba to redo the whole thing :o)
Attachments:
Post edited October 16, 2019 by ksj8ak2
Looks awesome! Why don't you post this in T.G.S.?!
While Tatwi is still building I managed to get a sneak peek from the current top level lounge :)
Attachments:
Fooling around at "[GoG/1E] Low Grav Playground."

When the top-secret experiments I perform there cease being fun, then I exercise.
Want to join for a match? The referee is already hired! --> screenshots attached

(Rost, before you ask, this base is a mess, and not going to stay, and therefore probably doesn't qualify for the Traveller's Guide.)
(Rost, I'm positive that ksj's Spider - and all the rest - does qualify. Tell him.)
Attachments:
goofball.jpg (300 Kb)
Post edited October 20, 2019 by Jentuncegs
John, you need to call a name for this one.
Attachments:
Jentuncegs: Fooling around at "[GoG/1E] Low Grav Playground."

When the top-secret experiments I perform there cease being fun, then I exercise.
Want to join for a match? The referee is already hired!

(Rost, before you ask, this base is a mess, and not going to stay, and therefore probably doesn't qualify for the Traveller's Guide.)
(Rost, I'm positive that ksj's Spider - and all the rest - does qualify. Tell him.)
Ball! Ball! Ball!

P.S.: Ksj, your spider does qualify!
Post edited October 17, 2019 by rostfreyh
When are we going to inaugurate KS? The added complexity of the Pavilion is taxing my system.
So, after samsquatch provided a proper parking place for Duvals Exocraft, we sat down to contemplate life ...
Attachments:
Some of you know that some of us are working on top secret strange projects in the lonely deserts of Desertum (while some of us almost end up as dessert for the wolves and coyotes).

Well, I would like to show you the lovely butterfly we discovered there yesterday (see attachment). Isn't it beautiful?
Attachments:
Note the perfect posture displayed, reflecting the tight bond between rider and ... well ... the thing he's riding.
Attachments:
ksj8ak2: Note the perfect posture displayed, reflecting the tight bond between rider and ... well ... the thing he's riding.
They really are a sight to behold in flight. There's a lot going on on that dusty ball.
So, how far does our realm stretch? In my search for business opportunities, I have frequently left the "01##" portion of Kodimset Expanse.
Should I claim those also, perhaps as [GOG-2##] or [GOG-02##]? What do you think?
Because, you know, that's important. *cough* Yes.
Jentuncegs: So, how far does our realm stretch? In my search for business opportunities, I have frequently left the "01##" portion of Kodimset Expanse.
Should I claim those also, perhaps as [GOG-2##] or [GOG-02##]? What do you think?
Because, you know, that's important. *cough* Yes.
Good question. But I can't find an answer... Maybe it's enough room for us in 01##? On the other side there is enough room left if we claim it... ?

My opinion is: do it as you like ;) if there is something that you want to share or simply add to the 'goginzed web' then add it. If someone wants to add a colony in the Outer Rim I'm okay with this, too...