It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have three questions

first one is where do i get the head of the orc Rashgar? I'm pretty sure i killed an orc with similar name by the tent outside the mines but there was no head or the guy at the police station (the guy by the cells) accepted it as a nameless head so what do i do?

Second one is about the priest Romius. I talked to him before trying to be the "help thy neighbor" kind of priest concerned about his health and he got upset so i let him be but after a while he became the main suspect in the theft case so i asked him about that but the douche won't talk to me at all after the health incident and bribing him didn't help much.

And the third thing is that i picked up a dead girl (haha that sounds seriously disturbed) but it didn't impress the folks in town much apparently since none of them knows anything about it and i can't even ask them except the witch in the hut to the south who got all agitated telling me it was the summoning of the devil. Even knowing this the cadaver still resides in my backpack so how do i dump her?
XYCat: I have three questions
first one is where do i get the head of the orc Rashgar? I'm pretty sure i killed an orc with similar
name by the tent outside the mines but there was no head or the guy at the police station (the guy
by the cells) accepted it as a nameless head so what do i do?
Second one is about the priest Romius. I talked to him before trying to be the "help thy neighbor"
kind of priest concerned about his health and he got upset so i let him be but after a while he
became the main suspect in the theft case so i asked him about that but the douche won't talk to me
at all after the health incident and bribing him didn't help much.
And the third thing is that i picked up a dead girl (haha that sounds seriously disturbed) but it
didn't impress the folks in town much apparently since none of them knows anything about it and
i can't even ask them except the witch in the hut to the south who got all agitated telling me it
was the summoning of the devil. Even knowing this the cadaver still resides in my backpack so
how do i dump her?
According to an answer I got in this thread, the corpse might be needed in Act 3. If you've already showed it around in town, I guess you can just stash her in a barrel for the time being.

Romius, don't worry about him. Much much later he'll react to some seemingly irrelevant news you'll bring to him.

And Rashgar isn't outside the caves. If I remember well, he's quite deep in them.
Hello, I have some questions about game mechanics.

Intelligence add 1 point to magic resistance so if I rise int to 100, am I completely immune to magic? same question for costitution and poison resistance.

does shatter spell work with lever? I 've seen that I can cast the spell and I receive the message (x% spell failed) but after a lot of potions I always fail.

which is the character level cap? 45?
ACT III i can't get rid of nina monthreass, somebody help me!
dr.ashy: ACT III i can't get rid of nina monthreass, somebody help me!
Funny , had the same problem yesterday. Go to the house Alvaron SW or SE in the bottom left corner of the map , the house is inhabited by commoners, enter the kitchen
PaterAlf: You probably used some items to max your intelligence. To get mastery level, you must reach the necessary points without the help of the items (I had the same problem with the amor skill when I played as a paladin).
mechpanica: Look at attached image - all requirements are met (lvl, skill, ability), aren't they ? Moreover I used cheats to max lvl, all skills and abilities. So there's the question - is it only my problem or game bug ?
maybe both smith/alchemy skill are bugged , you need lvl 17 to *reach* the mastery level even if you are labeled as one at lvl 16. I find out that trying to repair my relics.

Also how is Spiritual insight bugged?
Post edited January 10, 2013 by Hades88
I met a guy somewhere around the estate with the wine quest in act 2 who says he'd join me if i dump Hugo who according to him is some kind of untrustworthy traitor, so what's this all about?
I can't believe what I saw at the end of the story.
Now I don't rely even on my best friends. Is there really someone to confide on!? Is everything like what it seems, or even close to it!?
I learned great lessons. What a game! What a story! What a world we are living in...!
XYCat: I met a guy somewhere around the estate with the wine quest in act 2 who says he'd join me if i dump Hugo who according to him is some kind of untrustworthy traitor, so what's this all about?
Maybe understanding this reality before time would kill your gaming pleasure but in a single phrase u can say: yes, this guy is right about Hugo Montesque.
Post edited January 12, 2013 by dr.ashy
Does anyone know how to make your followers follow you again once you tell them to stay in one location?
YorkshirePutty: Does anyone know how to make your followers follow you again once you tell them to stay in one location?
Pressing 'A' should do the job. But you have to be somewhere near them.
Post edited January 14, 2013 by PaterAlf
YorkshirePutty: Does anyone know how to make your followers follow you again once you tell them to stay in one location?
A= Your party moves after you
G= stand where u command
F= holds his weapon and stops fighting
D= uses you potion with/without your permission
Z= attacks who u command
X= helps you attack someone who bothers you
T= YOU may attack any object (yourself)
thank you :)
How do i fight the ancient ghost in the pagan temple?
They just waste me in a second.
XYCat: How do i fight the ancient ghost in the pagan temple?
They just waste me in a second.
Keep your party away in order not to be killed, break a magical box before fighting starts, order the jinni inside the magical box to save you from your enemies, use strong seal or spell, use red and yellow potion repeatedly as soon as fight starts, this way u kill'em in a second.
Hi everyone.
This question has been brought up by other members, but left unanswered.
Act 1. Considering ghost king Harlir.

I have unfortunately agreed to kill the dude for the orcs and have already done it. And I've got no reward after all the struggle.

Would you please tell me, whether it is yet possible to acquire the treasure or not, and in the latter case, what is the treasure anyway? Thank you!

By the way: does Spiritual Insight work at all? So far, I haven't noticed any effect. Did you?
Post edited January 19, 2013 by ardathair
How exactly do I use the repair skill? Nothing that I can see in the interface activates repair on an item and the documentation leaves a lot to be desired. Help!!