It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Attribute stats can be raised higher with items than the character's cap limit. Does anybody know whether is it true to skill stats as well? I mean is it worth to invest above 16 if I have +4 points from items? (theoretical question, I haven't got it yet, but that's the goal.)
Post edited December 21, 2012 by halaci
Post edited December 28, 2012 by sd1612
LordCrash: Did you get the quest from the hunter? After that you have to speak with Balthazar in the inn in Alvaron Southwest (only possible after you healed him). He will tell you about the wives and after that you should be able to burn them.
Burn or bury? My notes say I have to bury them in a family grave. Does that mean the tomb i killed his ghost in? Where inside do I put them?
You go to the Royal Cemetary and put them in their family tomb. (one of those little house looking crypts)
It's close to the point where you start on the map, a little to the north west.
Nirth: Two questions regarding quests in Alvaron.

Nicolas. Apparently he was ready to attack me instantly (or walkting to me and I didn't notice) when I entered level 4 in the Citadel and he died. Not after I had already saved and then talked to the Grand Master did he say I could talk to Nicolas. Have I completely screwed up my save now or would he just tell me something already done or to finish or begin a side quest?

Also, I've the three statues but apparently, according to some thread here, I need to find some book in the cellar of the Church in Alvaron but I don't have access there so I guess I can't continue with the Tomb of Saint Orthenius quest yet, right? Also, to initiate the quest itself or at all do I have to give the statues to that Jab-Habaal guy? I couldn't find if I had to searching the forum.
Nicolas: Not really. He can join your party and heal you regularly, but he's not required for any quests

Statues: where did you find them? I'm at a loss.
OthelloNYC: Statues: where did you find them? I'm at a loss.
Try this:

Complete Quest Walkthrough Part 1
Complete Quest Walkthrough Part 2
Complete Quest Walkthrough Part 3
Does anybody mix 4lvl potions with alchemy? I have master alchemy (skill, stat, lvl, in skill screen - master) but i can't make 4lvl, it ends on 3lvl.
halaci: Attribute stats can be raised higher with items than the character's cap limit. Does anybody know whether is it true to skill stats as well? I mean is it worth to invest above 16 if I have +4 points from items? (theoretical question, I haven't got it yet, but that's the goal.)
Yes, skills have cap.
Max for skill is 20 (with or w/o items).
Post edited January 04, 2013 by mechpanica
mechpanica: Does anybody mix 4lvl potions with alchemy? I have master alchemy (skill, stat, lvl, in skill screen - master) but i can't make 4lvl, it ends on 3lvl.
You probably used some items to max your intelligence. To get mastery level, you must reach the necessary points without the help of the items (I had the same problem with the amor skill when I played as a paladin).
Okay, i have to ask :

- Do we KNOW what the "spiritual insight" thingy even is about ? Does anyone ? Do any of the devs know, or are they as stumped as us ?

- Why am I still carrying dead women with me (seriously, I'm walking around the town with a rotten dead girl from another village on my shoulders, and I just found another to carry around in my collection).

- Likewise, I am carrying a crate of wine (because someone asked one, and I found two). Should I just stash them somewhere, or drop them somewhere in the nature ?

- Does anyone know at what level the "purge" spell starts to become even remotely occasionally useful ? I'm at true faith 16, and must wait 5 minutes spamming healing spells whenever I or my companion has been approached by a spider or a lizardman.

- Does the priest get a second companion at some point ?
PaterAlf: You probably used some items to max your intelligence. To get mastery level, you must reach the necessary points without the help of the items (I had the same problem with the amor skill when I played as a paladin).
Look at attached image - all requirements are met (lvl, skill, ability), aren't they ? Moreover I used cheats to max lvl, all skills and abilities. So there's the question - is it only my problem or game bug ?
Telika: - Do we KNOW what the "spiritual insight" thingy even is about ? Does anyone ? Do any of the devs know, or are they as stumped as us ?

- Why am I still carrying dead women with me (seriously, I'm walking around the town with a rotten dead girl from another village on my shoulders, and I just found another to carry around in my collection).

- Likewise, I am carrying a crate of wine (because someone asked one, and I found two). Should I just stash them somewhere, or drop them somewhere in the nature ?

AFAIK
- Spiritual insight is bugged and devs know that.

- Dead women need in the act III. But you can drop them anywhere (but don't forget where, I use a place near my favorite merchant)

- You can drop it and when you need it - pick it up.

- You can get a dog and a human at the same time but I don't know about 2 humans.
Attachments:
1.jpg (313 Kb)
Post edited January 04, 2013 by mechpanica
Thanks.

I'm always paranoid about losing stuff that are not in my inventory, but stashed/scattered objects seem quite persistent in this game, so I should take the risk. Although I don't know if that second crate of wine will ever come handy (I assumed it was just two ways to acquire the one crate needed by a quest).
You don't need the 2nd crate for anything, you can just sell it.
mechpanica: Look at attached image - all requirements are met (lvl, skill, ability), aren't they ? Moreover I used cheats to max lvl, all skills and abilities. So there's the question - is it only my problem or game bug ?
Sorry, I misread what you wrote. Thought you had the requirements (including bonus points) and were stuck at journeyman level. Don't know the answer then.

sd1612: You don't need the 2nd crate for anything, you can just sell it.
You can't sell it. Just drop it somewhere.
Post edited January 04, 2013 by PaterAlf
Telika: Okay, i have to ask :

- Do we KNOW what the "spiritual insight" thingy even is about ? Does anyone ? Do any of the devs know, or are they as stumped as us ?

- Does anyone know at what level the "purge" spell starts to become even remotely occasionally useful ? I'm at true faith 16, and must wait 5 minutes spamming healing spells whenever I or my companion has been approached by a spider or a lizardman.

1> It's a short lasting superpowered mode
2> when non poison effects are being applied, like fear, etc. i have to chase my party down to unafraid them, so they stop running away.
3> you can get a dog and a templar nobody trusts off the bat. you have to get rid of that templar to employ anyone else, but eventually you can get a different, slightly weaker templar, an archer, at a high enough level you can enlist a generic inquisitorial investigator, and you can enlist a named priest later on in the game.
Post edited January 04, 2013 by OthelloNYC
I'm up to the dungeon of Baphomet (kingdom of pandemonium level 1e), and half losing my mind. I've flipped every switch and taken every teleporter yet i still end up in the same sublevel. I even killed the death knight and got his key. Am I missing something? Two teleporters can't even be used. (Solved by making a text document of what connects to what)
Post edited January 07, 2013 by OthelloNYC