It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

waabooshi: OK people help me with Duke Heindrick! HE IS COMPLETELY VANISHED!!!?
is the duke hendrick the one who is suspected in kidnapping girls?
LordCrash: But for the Bhelfelix statue search in the north of the "Tree of Death" there should be a new stone stash which you can open now (like the ones for the statuettes).
Thanks again, man! The Providence must have sent you to us, and Archangel Gabriel himself must be speaking through you.

Anyways, I'm stuck again.
So I've traded girls bodies for Libre Daemonium. What do I do now?
I suspect now that I have all three stauettes, I have to go the tomb in the Gardens of Grief... it's still locked though.

Curiously, Bartholomeus Last Will seems to be vanished from my inventory. I still have it in my older saved games, and I couldn't just accidentally sell it. I guess some quest might take it away.
Whatever, can just summon it with the console.

Edit: gave all three statuettes to spy guy, met him in Gardens of Grief, he boasted that he opened the tomb. Killed him, the tomb it still sealed.
Post edited September 26, 2012 by Random_Phobosis
BakaBokka: Necklace is in the Secular Tomb on the Royal Graveyard. Bottom floor, in the coffin of some duke.
LordCrash: Thanks. I already was there but I didn't recover the necklace. Seems as I have to return there. ;)

Found it! :)
I did not find the necklace either. Was it well hidden in bottom floor? Behind the secret wall etc?
LordCrash: Thanks. I already was there but I didn't recover the necklace. Seems as I have to return there. ;)

Found it! :)
joykkari: I did not find the necklace either. Was it well hidden in bottom floor? Behind the secret wall etc?
Yes, it was hidden in a secret room.
LordCrash: But for the Bhelfelix statue search in the north of the "Tree of Death" there should be a new stone stash which you can open now (like the ones for the statuettes).
Random_Phobosis: Thanks again, man! The Providence must have sent you to us, and Archangel Gabriel himself must be speaking through you.

Anyways, I'm stuck again.
So I've traded girls bodies for Libre Daemonium. What do I do now?
I suspect now that I have all three stauettes, I have to go the tomb in the Gardens of Grief... it's still locked though.

Curiously, Bartholomeus Last Will seems to be vanished from my inventory. I still have it in my older saved games, and I couldn't just accidentally sell it. I guess some quest might take it away.
Whatever, can just summon it with the console.

Edit: gave all three statuettes to spy guy, met him in Gardens of Grief, he boasted that he opened the tomb. Killed him, the tomb it still sealed.
You have to "talk" to a bookshelf in level 2 of the archiepiscopal dungeon (south-western corner) which will get you a book to open the tomb with the statues.

For the main quest you have to go to ritual places marked with a pentagon (under archiepiscopal dungeon, dungeon under glatzburg place of execution and bottom level of iron mine). You can now open "doors" there to the dungeons of the three Fallen Angels.
Post edited September 26, 2012 by LordCrash
LordCrash: You have to "talk" to a bookshelf in level 2 of the archiepiscopal dungeon (south-western corner) which will get you a book to open the tomb with the statues.
You mean it's not even the main quest? Whoa, surprise. Thanks!

And one more question.
In Royal Tomb, I can't find the hidden entrance to lvl3 from lvl1. Where is it?

I've explored every non-hidden part of lvl1 and lvl2. There are no locked doors and stairs.
Post edited September 27, 2012 by Random_Phobosis
Who and where is the person that autopsies the 2nd dead body you find? i cannot find him.
danswan: Who and where is the person that autopsies the 2nd dead body you find? i cannot find him.
There's no one. You just have to keep the body for the third act.
waabooshi: OK people help me with Duke Heindrick! HE IS COMPLETELY VANISHED!!!?
michael.ch: is the duke hendrick the one who is suspected in kidnapping girls?
Sorry for the late reply. I solved the problem. Duke Heindrick reappeared in his house all intact afterwards i burned his heretical wife of his.

But now i'm sort of stuck on act 3. there is a crypt, the left one in the Cemetery, the right one i've cleared, but the left one is bit tricky, I cannot seem to find any way to open the two doors on the further end of the crypt.
Also where am i suppose to get Kathryn's skull.
And it would be helpful if i get that oil to Tinthian too. thanks
I am stuck. I cannot get the grave digger to open his door. I keep killing the walking dead and I have cleared the crypt but more keep spawning. How do I get him to open the door?

Thanks
you kick it in
danswan: Who and where is the person that autopsies the 2nd dead body you find? i cannot find him.
Wedlock_Bob: There's no one. You just have to keep the body for the third act.
Oh Thanks! i was getting worried. Now i am stuck on the episcopate dungeon's lever puzzle. i flip all 4 but the door wont open
cobi74: I am stuck. I cannot get the grave digger to open his door. I keep killing the walking dead and I have cleared the crypt but more keep spawning. How do I get him to open the door?
The respawning and the crypts don't matter, you probably missed some zombies. There are some outside the cemetery walls so circle the whole area.

danswan: Now i am stuck on the episcopate dungeon's lever puzzle. i flip all 4 but the door wont open
If I'm remembering the correct place there's another lever in a hidden room in the north that'll open the door to the west. And from there you can open the doors to the east.
Thanks for the advice but it isn't working. in the cemetery the inside is clear but as I circle the outer wall new zombies keep appearing. I have tried to continous kill them but after 20 times round they are still appearing in exactly the same place. Help I think I may have encountered a bug but I cannot progress without the testimony of the gravedigger.

25th time was a charm!!! all done thanks for the help.
Post edited October 02, 2012 by cobi74
cobi74: Thanks for the advice but it isn't working. in the cemetery the inside is clear but as I circle the outer wall new zombies keep appearing. I have tried to continous kill them but after 20 times round they are still appearing in exactly the same place. Help I think I may have encountered a bug but I cannot progress without the testimony of the gravedigger.
No, some of them are supposed to keep respawning, just ignore them. You have to make sure to kill all the 'normal' ghosts and zombies, they should be in larger groups. You're probably still missing a zombie or two.
EDIT: Anyone knows how to pass Kingdom of Pandemonium map? (This is the map with 2nd Fallen Angel and bunch of portals).
Post edited October 04, 2012 by grimripper