It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've killed every enemy on that level and at each spawning point so many times but have yet to see any key drop. So for me, it's just bad luck that the key has not dropped yet?

jayohz: Hi, I'm having trouble with getting past the door to the third level of Coliseum. I've looked everywhere on level 2 for a switch or something to help unlock the door but I have no clue how to progress. Unlocking the door with Shatter doesn't work either. Can anyone help?
LordCrash: It's not lot a lever it's a key you're missing. Any of the skeletons should carry the key, so kill them all and search the loot.
EDIT: How do I open Inquisition's basement door to get Oil for Tinthan?

I've talked with Malamert, interrogated Downey and got other two statuettes.
Post edited September 24, 2012 by Random_Phobosis
basement will be accessible with main quest progress.
michael.ch: basement will be accessible with main quest progress.
Could you maybe outline exact quest sequence and/or point out which quests tie in to main plot line?

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/inquisitor/completely_stuck_in_act_3_spoilers/post23
Here I've read about chambermaid, but I didn't hear of the chambermaid yet and don't know where to pick up the quest. Neither Letti nor Malamert have new things to say.

Last thing I did is burning Downey, and I'm kinda at loss about what to do next.
Thanks in advance.
michael.ch: basement will be accessible with main quest progress.
Random_Phobosis: Could you maybe outline exact quest sequence and/or point out which quests tie in to main plot line?

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/inquisitor/completely_stuck_in_act_3_spoilers/post23
Here I've read about chambermaid, but I didn't hear of the chambermaid yet and don't know where to pick up the quest. Neither Letti nor Malamert have new things to say.

Last thing I did is burning Downey, and I'm kinda at loss about what to do next.
Thanks in advance.
Go to the citadel surroundings and talk with the people there. You should find out something about the chambermaid. ;)
Act 3 - Ecclesiastical Tomb - Level 2

Stuck on the last door, the one in the middle of the NE side of the map, which leads into a gallery.
I have tried many combinations of the door levers, to no effect.
The three levers in the secret room at the beginning of the map seem to have no effect, or at least I can't find it.

Can any one clarify exactly how to get this gate open? Many thanks.

EDIT
Never mind - there was a key on the floor, impossible to see without F4 or Alt!
let that be a lesson to me!
Post edited September 25, 2012 by kantaro
gebu_gog: I'm stuck in the Devil's Cavern. I cleared all of the dungeon, killed the undead in the third level and now have only one unexplored part of the map: a door I can't interact with behind a room with a chasm and two bridges over it. How can I open this door?
Gicusan: One of the skelies, random, drops the key. Kill and search.
I killed every living (and undead) thing in this dungeon, but no key for this door (I got a key for a door one level above though)... I also touched all the statues but the door didn't open. Is there any noclip or quest-setstage code?
Gicusan: One of the skelies, random, drops the key. Kill and search.
gebu_gog: I killed every living (and undead) thing in this dungeon, but no key for this door (I got a key for a door one level above though)... I also touched all the statues but the door didn't open. Is there any noclip or quest-setstage code?
I seem to be stuck here as well. I've now explored every area 3 times to ensure that I didn't miss killing a monster, checking a chest and/or picking up an item from the ground. I have also touched all of the statues, and like every other part of the game played it in a very meticulous, thorough manner. I've even found and used the lever that is close to the final door, which does not have any effect.

Unless there's some other secret to getting this door open, I'd pretty well have to say that I'm stuck. I can't see how checking through the entire dungeon for the 4th time is going to help me. I'd love to hear any advice, if there is any to be had.

I certainly wouldn't look forward to running this entire dungeon again. If there's something that can be done using the console to get me moving forward again, that would be super swell.

This is the first time I've had any issues advancing on a totally blind runthrough of the game. It's sort of stealing my thunder.
Post edited September 24, 2012 by marceror
I will be very pleased if someone tell me how to bring back Duke Heindrick of Glatzburg.
He's not in the house and I didn't put him in jail.
I think it's a NPCs bug. Is there anyway to bring him back or just bring him in the game?
gebu_gog: I killed every living (and undead) thing in this dungeon, but no key for this door (I got a key for a door one level above though)... I also touched all the statues but the door didn't open. Is there any noclip or quest-setstage code?
marceror: I seem to be stuck here as well. I've now explored every area 3 times to ensure that I didn't miss killing a monster, checking a chest and/or picking up an item from the ground. I have also touched all of the statues, and like every other part of the game played it in a very meticulous, thorough manner. I've even found and used the lever that is close to the final door, which does not have any effect.

Unless there's some other secret to getting this door open, I'd pretty well have to say that I'm stuck. I can't see how checking through the entire dungeon for the 4th time is going to help me. I'd love to hear any advice, if there is any to be had.

I certainly wouldn't look forward to running this entire dungeon again. If there's something that can be done using the console to get me moving forward again, that would be super swell.

This is the first time I've had any issues advancing on a totally blind runthrough of the game. It's sort of stealing my thunder.
THERE SHOULD BE A KEY. IF THE DOOR ISN"T ATTACK -ABLE, THEN THE KEY OF THE DOOR SHOULD DROP FROM ONE OF THE MONSTERS. HOLD DOWN ALT KEY TO EXAMINE OR JUST PRESS F4. THE TEXT OF THE KEY SHOULD BE WHITE (Quest items)

SOME INVULNERABLE DOOR OPEN WITH LEVERS LOOK FOR THEM IF THERE IS NO KEY. AND TOUCHING STATUES, EACH ONE.
Post edited September 25, 2012 by waabooshi
waabooshi: I will be very pleased if someone tell me how to bring back Duke Heindrick of Glatzburg.
He's not in the house and I didn't put him in jail.
I think it's a NPCs bug. Is there anyway to bring him back or just bring him in the game?
marceror: I seem to be stuck here as well. I've now explored every area 3 times to ensure that I didn't miss killing a monster, checking a chest and/or picking up an item from the ground. I have also touched all of the statues, and like every other part of the game played it in a very meticulous, thorough manner. I've even found and used the lever that is close to the final door, which does not have any effect.

waabooshi: THERE SHOULD BE A KEY. IF THE DOOR ISN"T ATTACK -ABLE, THEN THE KEY OF THE DOOR SHOULD DROP FROM ONE OF THE MONSTERS. HOLD DOWN ALT KEY TO EXAMINE OR JUST PRESS F4. THE TEXT OF THE KEY SHOULD BE WHITE (Quest items)

SOME INVULNERABLE DOOR OPEN WITH LEVERS LOOK FOR THEM IF THERE IS NO KEY. AND TOUCHING STATUES, EACH ONE.
Thanks for the post. Unfortunately something clearly went wrong. I use F4 to ensure that all items items on the ground display. I have touched all statues multiple times. I have fought all enemies (and many respwaning lizard men + respawning bats), checking every nook and cranny of all levels of the dungeon 3 times each. The key didn't generate for whatever reason. I've seen 2 other posters with this exact issue just in checking tonight, so it would seem that this dungeon can become bugged somehow.

I'd love to know the code that would allow me to cheat in the necessary key.
Bah, humbug!

There's a lever to the LEFT of the door as well. I just found it, pulled it, and the door opened!!! :)
marceror: Bah, humbug!

There's a lever to the LEFT of the door as well. I just found it, pulled it, and the door opened!!! :)
haha. you mean that one!
i spent some time there myself too..

OK people help me with Duke Heindrick! HE IS COMPLETELY VANISHED!!!?
or tell me where i can found the Curial's dirty letter
Okay, so i arrested and had Cardinal Trunquillius burned at the stake, and yet i haven't gotten moved onto act 3? surely I must be missing something. how do I progress into act 3? any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: oh wait, i got it!! I hadn't realized that a new map location appeared after that.
Post edited September 25, 2012 by syrenyx
LordCrash: Go to the citadel surroundings and talk with the people there. You should find out something about the chambermaid. ;)
Thanks a lot! I've happened to pass the girl, but she wasn't talkable that time.

Yet another question.
How do I actually use treasure hunter's map to find Bhelfelix statuette? I've got the map, but still no clue about where to find it. I remember the tree of the dead yelling at me something about Bhelfelix and summoning some skeletons, I guess, but it doesn't appear to be talkable anymore.

Thanks!
LordCrash: Go to the citadel surroundings and talk with the people there. You should find out something about the chambermaid. ;)
Random_Phobosis: Thanks a lot! I've happened to pass the girl, but she wasn't talkable that time.

Yet another question.
How do I actually use treasure hunter's map to find Bhelfelix statuette? I've got the map, but still no clue about where to find it. I remember the tree of the dead yelling at me something about Bhelfelix and summoning some skeletons, I guess, but it doesn't appear to be talkable anymore.

Thanks!
I actually don't know how to use those treasure maps. But for the Bhelfelix statue search in the north of the "Tree of Death" there should be a new stone stash which you can open now (like the ones for the statuettes).
marceror: Bah, humbug!

waabooshi: haha. you mean that one!
i spent some time there myself too..

OK people help me with Duke Heindrick! HE IS COMPLETELY VANISHED!!!?
or tell me where i can found the Curial's dirty letter
Go talk to Tinthan about the letters...
Post edited September 25, 2012 by LordCrash