It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Van_Doom: Yes, the baroness died in my hands telling me she was poisoned by Vallarian, and Rupert the shepard is alive and almost healthy (apart from his eyesight of course). I have the body and both dagger parts. I already burned the town's mason at stake for helping in summoning ritual after he told me while on a rack that this was Vallarian's plan.
Later I fought Vallarian at the demonic ritual place (easy one, his servants were tough, but he alone is easily stunned by the Crucifix spell). Now Vallarian is into custody, I already tried to torture him to no avail, and damned brother Jeremiah doesn't let me any options.

Lucky you who already are at Act 2 or 3 :(
Gicusan: Sorry, that was someone a few pages back that said he killed the sheppard (btw, are you sure he testified when he gave you the dagger hilt?)

If all that is true, I cant see what you are missing. It worked for me.
I am positive on that - I have everything necessary to put herecy to an end at Hillbrandt, but the quest seems to be broken.
Van_Doom: I talked to every single NPC I can talk to till the only thing I can say to them is @That's all, goodbye" :)

The bishop already checked the body, I mentioned that earlier I believe. I did everything needed for burning Vallarian, but alas, Jeremiah still doesn't have the proper lines for that.

I wonder if there is some sort of console command to turn on the necessary trigger manually, like in Fallout or TES games.
Gicusan: I have no idea.

Let us check:

you accused the baroness and she said she was poisoned by him. You have both parts of the broken dagger and the checked by bishop young girl body. If so you should be able to get the warrant for the arrest, he flees to the demonic ritual place in dragon rock and he kills you there a few times until you find a way to beat him (I advice proper signs like fire wall) Also the guy who said he has seen Valerius droping something near the wall of the city and here there was part of the dagger.

If you killed thesheppard, I think you made the game impossible to advance, as in my case in act 2 with killing the evil merchant DiCerbio (at least this guy looked as he was aggressive, why on earth would you kill a poor shepard locked inside his house dreaming about extremes with his special ship that seems to like 1k years old undead better. I think his life was bad enough already.) Anyway, I think he works as a witness in the trial - he wont be there actually, his testimony.

That aside guys, anyone lost DiCerbio and could go on with his game? I really love this game and I would love a solution that does not mean to replay 50 hours right now. I am sure I will play again but now I am eagger to continue.

Btw, czeck guys rulz. I haven't felt so good about a game for many years (aside for replaying Baldurs gate and Fallout 2 recently). Me bows here. Anyway, I love the difficulty, I love the dialogues, I love most things and I hated it so many times that my love is clear. But I dont like to be stuck. Any way to edit/console something to solve the problem?
Write a PM to Kovi. There are console commands to bring characters back to the game and he should know the command.
Post edited September 20, 2012 by LordCrash
LordCrash: Write a PM to Kovi. There are console commands to bring characters back to the game and he should know the command.
Thanks, I did so.
Hey guys, I need your help once again. I've managed to finish all but two of the secondary quests in Alvaron, the first one being about the grave robbings in the cemetery. Could somebody please give me a step by step walkthrough of that quest to see what I'm missing/doing wrong ?

Also and this is the second quest I'm stuck on, is Baron of Mansfeld connected to the grave robbings quest or am I mistaken here ?
Feidlimid: Hey guys, I need your help once again. I've managed to finish all but two of the secondary quests in Alvaron, the first one being about the grave robbings in the cemetery. Could somebody please give me a step by step walkthrough of that quest to see what I'm missing/doing wrong ?

Also and this is the second quest I'm stuck on, is Baron of Mansfeld connected to the grave robbings quest or am I mistaken here ?
1. Grave robbings:
- Talk with the Al-Jabaad spy (the one whom you should give the statuettes) about that topic
- Investigate the open grave on the Alvaron cementary
- Talk to Steigner about it (could be found in Alvaron Southeast on the western side of the map), he will tell you everything without torture if you threaten him
- Accuse Vick (in a house in Alvaron Southeast on the eastern side)
- Arrest Vick (don't torture him because he won't say you anything)
- Bring Vick and Steigner to justice (start trials)
- Burn the heretics ;)
- Talk to Augustin in the church about solving the case

2. Mansfeld
This quest is not connected with the grave robbery. Just bring Mansfeld (if you want to help him) to his grave which is located in the north of the cementary. You will encounter some paladins which whom you have to fight (can't be avoided after you decided to help Mansfeld). The gravestone for the grave could be found in the very south of the cementary.
Post edited September 20, 2012 by LordCrash
kantaro: WASTELAND

Puzzled.

On the bottom left of the Wasteland, there is an entrance to an underground area, however it is surrounded by a rocky half circle barrier, which I can't find a way to get across.

Does this only operate from below/inside, like the ones from teh Iron Mines, or is there a trick to it which I am missing?

Thanks, anyone :-)
kontrolltroll: Explore the whole Wasteland map there should be a teleporter to this area. It is the tomb where you get the spellbook for the herbwoman
Yes, now I get it. This is the actual tomb, but to get to it you need to find the circle of stones further up on the map. Thanks.
LordCrash: 1. Grave robbings:
- Talk with the Al-Jabaad spy (the one whom you should give the statuettes) about that topic
- Investigate the open grave on the Alvaron cementary
- Talk to Steigner about it (could be found in Alvaron Southeast on the western side of the map), he will tell you everything without torture if you threaten him
- Accuse Vick (in a house in Alvaron Southeast on the eastern side)
- Arrest Vick (don't torture him because he won't say you anything)
- Bring Vick and Steigner to justice (start trials)
- Burn the heretics ;)
- Talk to Augustin in the church about solving the case

2. Mansfeld
This quest is not connected with the grave robbery. Just bring Mansfeld (if you want to help him) to his grave which is located in the north of the cementary. You will encounter some paladins which whom you have to fight (can't be avoided after you decided to help Mansfeld). The gravestone for the grave could be found in the very south of the cementary.
Alright, done and done, thank you once again for your help LordCrash :).
reminder: How do I start the exorcism?

I have everything - scriptures (bought), holy water, mandragora potion). Yet, I can't click on the woman in prison. Do I need to get someones permission for this? I checked both sheriff and all monks, but they don't say anything about the exorcism... maybe a bug?

PS. If you can check, is the woman in your game in the middle cell as well? Because the first time I talked to her, I think she was in rightmost cell.. maybe that is what causes the bug?
You need the rosary as well - buy in church.

Exorcism needs Rosary, Scriptures, Mandrake Potion and (not mentioned in Frederick book) Holy Water.
Hi, I'm having trouble with getting past the door to the third level of Coliseum. I've looked everywhere on level 2 for a switch or something to help unlock the door but I have no clue how to progress. Unlocking the door with Shatter doesn't work either. Can anyone help?
jayohz: Hi, I'm having trouble with getting past the door to the third level of Coliseum. I've looked everywhere on level 2 for a switch or something to help unlock the door but I have no clue how to progress. Unlocking the door with Shatter doesn't work either. Can anyone help?
It's not lot a lever it's a key you're missing. Any of the skeletons should carry the key, so kill them all and search the loot.
I am an inquisitor(priest) in the first act and I seem to be stuck.
I have enought evidence to arrest Edmond d'Avrais. It seems I can't arrest him though, even though I was granted permission to do so. When I speak to the guards they say that the clergy isn't allowed to enter the premise, also the sheriff has no options to arrest him. I've spoken to all NPCs including both the Duke and the Baron. Still it seems there is no way I can arrest him.
My authority level is currently 4.

Edit: Nevermind, problem solved.
Post edited September 22, 2012 by Mirthless
Dragonul09: I have 2 questions now:

Where do i find the chain for commander pasque?
And i almost finished all the quests for act 2 but i really don't know how to incriminate Truncquillius and the duches.
I don't find any letters from that Truncquillius,i'm really stuck here.=(
LordCrash: 1. The chain can be found at the ritual place under the execution place.
2. The duchess can be accused after you have the confessions of both of the other heretics. Start with ventano, he will lead you to the second one after torture, and the second one will lead you to the duchess after torture. You also need the testimony of the gravedigger at the cementary.
3. The duchess will confess after torture that the cardinal is the leader of the group. You can talk to the cardinal about the letters and after that speak with Tinthian who will steal the letters for you if you have helped him before. To accuse the cardinal you probably need a second testimony (depends on your class).
Thanks, that was a big help :-)
Where can I get keys for cathedral's basement to arrest Trunquillius?
Thanks in advance.
EDIT: solved, just had to find one talkable priest.
Post edited September 23, 2012 by Random_Phobosis
I'm stuck in the Devil's Cavern. I cleared all of the dungeon, killed the undead in the third level and now have only one unexplored part of the map: a door I can't interact with behind a room with a chasm and two bridges over it. How can I open this door?
gebu_gog: I'm stuck in the Devil's Cavern. I cleared all of the dungeon, killed the undead in the third level and now have only one unexplored part of the map: a door I can't interact with behind a room with a chasm and two bridges over it. How can I open this door?
One of the skelies, random, drops the key. Kill and search.