It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey guys, may I ask where could I find Joachym? I could not find him anywhere in the floor where the collapsing bridge is.

Thanks
Hello,

i have a little question. I am just trying to bash my way through a rocksteady door on level 1 of the iron mines. The rusty old mine key i found on level two does not work on the door, unfortunately. When i interact with the door i get the message 'door is locked'. Pulling the key out of inventory over the door does not work. Am i doing something wrong here?

Thanks

Edit: Ah there was another key on level 2.
Post edited September 18, 2012 by torqual76
keys are used automatically. when i remember right, every door in the iron mines can be destroyed with weapons. so you don't need keys.
ACT 2 CARDINAL TRUNCQUILLIUS

Is this a bug?

I have completed Act 2, but I cannot progress.

I have two problems.

1} If I speak to Welfhar, I only get a script asking to charge Heidrick with heresy, which I haven't done as I know from the forum he is innocent.

However, maybe this is blocking me?

2} I know from reading the forum there issupposed to be a quest to find letters incriminating Cardinal Truncquillius, but so far no-one has offered me this quest.

I have evidence from Dieter about seeing the Cardinal in the garden, but no-one reacts to this and I'm stuck.

Also the Cardinal is no longer in the Church ...

This game is so frustrating, it is broke in so many places!

Any help, please? I would at least like to finish Act 2
if cardinal isn't in the church, so you probably already have the letters. information about letters you can get from the duke's wife.
kantaro: ACT 2 CARDINAL TRUNCQUILLIUS

Is this a bug?

I have completed Act 2, but I cannot progress.

I have two problems.

1} If I speak to Welfhar, I only get a script asking to charge Heidrick with heresy, which I haven't done as I know from the forum he is innocent.

However, maybe this is blocking me?

2} I know from reading the forum there issupposed to be a quest to find letters incriminating Cardinal Truncquillius, but so far no-one has offered me this quest.

I have evidence from Dieter about seeing the Cardinal in the garden, but no-one reacts to this and I'm stuck.

Also the Cardinal is no longer in the Church ...

This game is so frustrating, it is broke in so many places!

Any help, please? I would at least like to finish Act 2
You are far from completing act 2 if the cardinal is gone. Search for him in the cellar of the church.... ;)
Have you already brought the other heretics to justice?
How do you kill Duke Istwan in the Underground tombs of the Glatzburg Cemetery? He keeps regen and says that he can't be defeated unless his victims die.

EDIT: Nvm, same route as Act 1 Herb, ask voodoolady, got holy water, win
Post edited September 18, 2012 by cw8
cw8: How do you kill Duke Istwan in the Underground tombs of the Glatzburg Cemetery? He keeps regen and says that he can't be defeated unless his victims die.
This question has been asked a lot of times now, please you the search option. ;)

Then once more:
You have to fight him first and flee after he said that he is immortal. If you manage to escape the dungeon alive you can go to the herbalist woman and ask her about his immortality. Then you have to fetch some holy water and return to the dungeon to defeat him once and forever.
Hey guys,

I'm somehow stuck in Act 3. I burned Downay, but now I dunno what to do. I have no clue of the money forgers, nor of the grave robbers, nor of anything else.

What should I do? With few eceptions I also handled most of the sidequests...
hushy2k: Hey guys,

I'm somehow stuck in Act 3. I burned Downay, but now I dunno what to do. I have no clue of the money forgers, nor of the grave robbers, nor of anything else.

1. Main quest: explore the dungeons of the citadel.
2. Money forgers: talk with the innkeeper in Alvaron Southeast and then with the beggar in Alvaron Northeast.
3. Grave robbers: explore the cemetary and search for clues. And talk with the Jal-Habaad trader in a house on the first floor in Alvaron Southeast.
Post edited September 18, 2012 by LordCrash
hushy2k: Hey guys,

LordCrash: 1. Main quest: explore the dungeons of the citadel.
2. Money forgers: talk with the innkeeper in Alvaron Southeast and then with the beggar in Alvaron Northeast.
3. Grave robbers: explore the cemetary and search for clues. And talk with the Jal-Habaad trader in a house on the first floor in Alvaron Southeast.
Thanks a lot, mate! :)
How do you open the last door in Ecclesiastical Tomb level 1 ( the door just before the entry to level 2 ) ? I can't seem to find the switch for it.
Feidlimid: How do you open the last door in Ecclesiastical Tomb level 1 ( the door just before the entry to level 2 ) ? I can't seem to find the switch for it.
There's a small secret room right before the door on the right. ;)
Post edited September 18, 2012 by LordCrash
Okay, assuming I'm blind, where the citadel dungeons actually? The only stairs I found are to floor 1 and 2, 1 with a portal, which logically does not work.

Thanks in advance :)
Feidlimid: How do you open the last door in Ecclesiastical Tomb level 1 ( the door just before the entry to level 2 ) ? I can't seem to find the switch for it.
LordCrash: There's a small secret room right before the door on the right. ;)
I should have expected that, it seems to be a rule in Inquisitor, when you can't find the switch, look for secret rooms, thanks once again for your help LordCrash :).