It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kantaro: WASTELAND

Puzzled.

On the bottom left of the Wasteland, there is an entrance to an underground area, however it is surrounded by a rocky half circle barrier, which I can't find a way to get across.

Does this only operate from below/inside, like the ones from teh Iron Mines, or is there a trick to it which I am missing?

Thanks, anyone :-)
Explore the whole Wasteland map there should be a teleporter to this area. It is the tomb where you get the spellbook for the herbwoman
Anyone know where the hammer is in Act 2? I've checked (almost) every corner of every map as part of my successful attempt to finish the act. I have also searched this thread to no avail.
flabbyjack: Anyone know where the hammer is in Act 2? I've checked (almost) every corner of every map as part of my successful attempt to finish the act. I have also searched this thread to no avail.
If you mean the Blacksmith's Hammer you can find it in a hidden stash outside the devils caverns
flabbyjack: Anyone know where the hammer is in Act 2? I've checked (almost) every corner of every map as part of my successful attempt to finish the act. I have also searched this thread to no avail.
kontrolltroll: If you mean the Blacksmith's Hammer you can find it in a hidden stash outside the devils caverns
The one just north(up) from the entrance? If so, I may have sold it to a vendor lol... scoured the Devil's Cavern entrance map twice, and only found the one hidden stash.
kontrolltroll: If you mean the Blacksmith's Hammer you can find it in a hidden stash outside the devils caverns
flabbyjack: The one just north(up) from the entrance? If so, I may have sold it to a vendor lol... scoured the Devil's Cavern entrance map twice, and only found the one hidden stash.
There is another hidden stash. Just go south from the entrance of the caverns (down). I think it was this one where I found it.
flabbyjack: The one just north(up) from the entrance? If so, I may have sold it to a vendor lol... scoured the Devil's Cavern entrance map twice, and only found the one hidden stash.
kontrolltroll: There is another hidden stash. Just go south from the entrance of the caverns (down). I think it was this one where I found it.
For posterity: Got the blacksmith's hammer @ 3014, 2900, Devil's Cavern entrance map(outside). Hit F3 to print current player coordinates
Edit: Wow, this quest sucks!
Post edited September 15, 2012 by flabbyjack
Drakensang: I've got an issue, I need to talk to Kathryn Winhold who is dead. I have the book and the necklace in order to do so and in my journal there is a note that I should talk to cardinal Letti. When I go to him and I want to ask about it he won't talk with me at all, probably because the first time I met him I was rather aggressive and threatened him a bit.

I've talked to all the other NPCs that might have any knowledge in such dark arts but I still can't perform the ritual and interrogate Kathryn.

What should I do? Am I missing something? I've done just about all the side quests I can and scoured all the locations available.
Have you explored the dungeons of the citadel and talked to the grand master of the order? He should help you with cardinal Letti.

Where did you get the Necklace of the Living Dead? I'm ready to do perform the ritual but the nacklace is missing....
Post edited September 15, 2012 by LordCrash
I have the coffin in Act 2 and I'm supposed to deposit it in the crypt underneath the cemetary, but I can't figure out where the grave is supposed to be?
focusauto: in the end of act 2,where can i find cardinal truncquill ?
Had the same problem,i got a warrant to arrest Cardinal ,but cant find him !
maggotheart: I have the coffin in Act 2 and I'm supposed to deposit it in the crypt underneath the cemetary, but I can't figure out where the grave is supposed to be?
It's a "talkable" tomb in one of the catacombs.
hello,

enjoying the game so far but now i cant progress. i have vallarian imprisoned and he confessed under torture and said i should go to jeremiah for burning him. but jeremiah doesnt have any dialog option to do so as it was with sam riehmann.

is this a bug or is there anything left i didnt find out?

thanks a lot
Post edited September 16, 2012 by AlCapone
Sounds like you're missing some proof despite his confession. Iirc you need the two pieces of dagger and the dead girls body. Otherwise you should only need the testimony of the baroness and sam.
can someone tell me, where is the sheriff in alvaron? he is not in the guardhouse.
and another question - how to remove curse from the haunted mansion in alvaron? some npc explained it, but there is no note in the journal and i have forgotten what he said.
lothar69: Sounds like you're missing some proof despite his confession. Iirc you need the two pieces of dagger and the dead girls body. Otherwise you should only need the testimony of the baroness and sam.
unfortunately i have both dagger parts and the womans body in my inventory. baroness and sam testemonies i already have of course.
Post edited September 16, 2012 by AlCapone
maggotheart: I have the coffin in Act 2 and I'm supposed to deposit it in the crypt underneath the cemetary, but I can't figure out where the grave is supposed to be?
Akachi: It's a "talkable" tomb in one of the catacombs.
Its the tomb in the NW corner of the cemetary and the grave is in the middle - eastern part of the map. You need holy water to sanctify the grave.