It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tripboy: how to open the door under the church in act 2, which has spikes on the floor before it? noticed that four levers make a sound of "task complete" when i switch all four, and then if i switch one again. but door still doesn't open
For three certain doors under the church in act 2 you need ceratin keys which can be found anywhere on the map. You have to explore the maps completely and kill all priests and inquisitors, anybody should have the keys.
i got one Glatzburg diocese key in my inventory but it doesn't open the door.
tripboy: i got one Glatzburg diocese key in my inventory but it doesn't open the door.
As I said, there is more than one key. Have you killed and looted everyone on the map? If you don't find another key, you have forgotten a switch or it's a bug.
yes i went through all three levels to see if someone is alive, even tried to kill paladin and officer which were imprisoned, they only got potions. pretty sure that it is a bug. too bad that my saves are either very old or just before that door
How do I start the exorcism?

I have everything - scriptures (bought), holy water, mandragora potion). Yet, I can't click on the woman in prison. Do I need to get someones permission for this? I checked both sheriff and all monks, but they don't say anything about the exorcism... maybe a bug?

PS. If you can check, is the woman in your game in the middle cell as well? Because the first time I talked to her, I think she was in rightmost cell.. maybe that is what causes the bug?
I've got an issue, I need to talk to Kathryn Winhold who is dead. I have the book and the necklace in order to do so and in my journal there is a note that I should talk to cardinal Letti. When I go to him and I want to ask about it he won't talk with me at all, probably because the first time I met him I was rather aggressive and threatened him a bit.

I've talked to all the other NPCs that might have any knowledge in such dark arts but I still can't perform the ritual and interrogate Kathryn.

What should I do? Am I missing something? I've done just about all the side quests I can and scoured all the locations available.
I am at the von Hunth mansion but I cannot find the Elanian Tomb anywhere in the surrounding area ... looking for the Fae'Darlion Tomb.

Can anyone help,please?

Solved.

Found the circle of stones in teh Wasteland.

So much for search the woods near von Hunth ... deceitful swine! ;-)
Post edited September 14, 2012 by kantaro
The tomb is actually in the wasteland. NW corner iirc. It's a circle of stones.
Post edited September 14, 2012 by lothar69
lothar69: The tomb is actually in the wasteland. NW corner iirc. It's a circle of stones.
Yes, found it just now.

Thanks for your reply, though.
Is killing Istwan de Bragho related to the main quest? A bug don't let me kill him.
TheDarkSlayer: Is killing Istwan de Bragho related to the main quest? A bug don't let me kill him.
It's not related to the main quest. Just fight him until he informs you that you can't defeat him until all his murderers are dead, then go talk to the herbwoman about the curse, buy some holy water and fight him again.
Drakensang. Now there's a series (based on table top) that has a different take on d20. 3d20 for all skill and combat rolls iirc. Best of three tests. I never did finish those two games. More to do.
TheDarkSlayer: Is killing Istwan de Bragho related to the main quest? A bug don't let me kill him.
Drakensang: It's not related to the main quest. Just fight him until he informs you that you can't defeat him until all his murderers are dead, then go talk to the herbwoman about the curse, buy some holy water and fight him again.
It does not work. The first time i fought him just when i saw him, so he never spoke to me the first time. I tried a lot of times, but he keeps telling the same line, the journal doesn't get updated and i can't speak about this curse to the erbalist.
I am in the first act with a very confusion problem. When I was going through the iron mines and eventually cleared it, I at one point agreed to kill the ghost king that ruled thron for an orc so that the orc mages surrounding him would not attack on sight and kill me. I have already killed the ruler of the orcs and expected to get rewarded by the ghost. The quest did not deactivate when I killed the orc giving me the quest. Is there a console command to take it off my quest sheet so that I can get rewarded? I think it is a bug, myself.
WASTELAND

Puzzled.

On the bottom left of the Wasteland, there is an entrance to an underground area, however it is surrounded by a rocky half circle barrier, which I can't find a way to get across.

Does this only operate from below/inside, like the ones from teh Iron Mines, or is there a trick to it which I am missing?

Thanks, anyone :-)