It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dragonul09: I have 2 questions now:

Where do i find the chain for commander pasque?
And i almost finished all the quests for act 2 but i really don't know how to incriminate Truncquillius and the duches.
I don't find any letters from that Truncquillius,i'm really stuck here.=(
1. The chain can be found at the ritual place under the execution place.
2. The duchess can be accused after you have the confessions of both of the other heretics. Start with ventano, he will lead you to the second one after torture, and the second one will lead you to the duchess after torture. You also need the testimony of the gravedigger at the cementary.
3. The duchess will confess after torture that the cardinal is the leader of the group. You can talk to the cardinal about the letters and after that speak with Tinthian who will steal the letters for you if you have helped him before. To accuse the cardinal you probably need a second testimony (depends on your class).
Post edited September 13, 2012 by LordCrash
What do I have to do to end the quest of Wenda Gielwitch in Glatzburg about finding her sister? I finished all other quests in act 2 but I still only have the "No I haven't found out anything" dialogue line with Wenda. Some advice or is it a bug?
Post edited September 13, 2012 by LordCrash
WHERE IS THE GODDAMN F*CKING SWORD, I'VE SCOURED DRAGON'S ROCK AND I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND IT

ARGHHHH
Agouri: WHERE IS THE GODDAMN F*CKING SWORD, I'VE SCOURED DRAGON'S ROCK AND I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND IT

ARGHHHH
That might be because it's nowhere near the Dragon's rock.
LordCrash: What do I have to do to end the quest of Wenda Gielwitch in Glatzburg about finding her sister? I finished all other quests in act 2 but I still only have the "No I haven't found out anything" dialogue line with Wenda. Some advice or is it a bug?
have you done quest with missing girls? so you have to look on their bodies.
Is the dungeon under the Coliseum important for some quests? I've just completed the Devil's Cavern and I don't want to run across another long and boring dungeon.
Maybe I'm captain obvious but I will tell You something usefull. Maybe someone already discovered it. I'm not going to read whole topic. You can use ACTIVE PAUSE . Push Pause/Break key on keybord. I have no idea why such thing is not listed in options menu. It changes everything. Fight brings pleasure not frustration since then.
Post edited September 13, 2012 by the_zyd
Agouri: WHERE IS THE GODDAMN F*CKING SWORD, I'VE SCOURED DRAGON'S ROCK AND I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND IT

ARGHHHH
Fenixp: That might be because it's nowhere near the Dragon's rock.
GIMME ANSWER
GIMME
GIMME
Fenixp: That might be because it's nowhere near the Dragon's rock.
Agouri: GIMME ANSWER
GIMME
GIMME
Last level of Iron Mines dungeon
TheDarkSlayer: Is the dungeon under the Coliseum important for some quests? I've just completed the Devil's Cavern and I don't want to run across another long and boring dungeon.
Chalice of Metamorphosis is at Coliseum Dungeon Level 4
Anyone got tips on how to beat Yrrmaxius? He literally wipes my party out in about 2 seconds. Playing a paladin which means that my access to magic is very limited.

the_zyd: Maybe I'm captain obvious but I will tell You something usefull. Maybe someone already discovered it. I'm not going to read whole topic. You can use ACTIVE PAUSE . Push Pause/Break key on keybord. I have no idea why such thing is not listed in options menu. It changes everything. Fight brings pleasure not frustration since then.
Except that the combat balance still sucks and the lack of custom key bindings makes pausing in combat a hassle due to the positioning of Pause/Break on most keyboards. But yeah, I guess being able to pause the terrible, unfun, near-broken poor man's Diablo battles makes them less tolerable, if only because you can stop playing the damned game for a few seconds.
Post edited September 13, 2012 by sear
sear: the lack of custom key bindings makes pausing in combat a hassle due to the positioning of Pause/Break on most keyboards.
I agree that the combat itself is way too fast, I met a boss I had to pause in between milliseconds to see that he didn't 1-hit kill one in my party and then just let them continue to auto-attack until he was dead.

However, if you have a modern mouse or keyboard you should be able to put a macro. Otherwise, there should be applications out there that can do it for you.
This is something I put together in another thread. I haven't seen anyone else detail out stat and skill point costs like this so I figured I'd add it here for future reference. The example is for the Paladin class if you guys want I could do the others. Let me know. At any rate hopefully this will help people plan. PM me if there any corrections.

Skill Point Costs
-----------------------
Skill level 2-5: Cost 1 Skill Point
Skill level 6-10: Cost 2 Skill Points
Skill level 11-15: Cost 3 Skill Points
Skill level 16-20: Cost 4 Skill Points

So every skill costs 33 points to get to master rank (16 skill) and 49 points to cap (20 skill). Paladins start with 2 of the 7 spell books but they can only take these to rank 2 so their cap is 10. The identification skill is largely considered useless. Ranged skill is also meaningless for a Paladin.

Capped Skills
--------------------
7 Spell Skills = 14 * 7 = 98 pts
10 Non-Magical Skills = 49 * 10 = 490 pts
Total 588
Total Levels 147

It's clear that capping everything with only points obtained through levels is impossible if the level cap is indeed 100. However skill points can also be obtained by setting genies free so if you have a ton of cash to burn this might be possible.

Master Skills
------------------
7 Spell Skills = 6 * 7 = 42
10 Non-Magical Skills = 33 * 10 = 330
Total 372
Total Levels 93

It's possible to get maxed rank skills within 100 levels. The question is how likely is it you'll cap your level during the course of the game without extreme grinding? That I don't know.

Realistically speaking you'll probably have to focus on just the skills you want to keep your sanity. This is just min maxing. Keep your sanity and don't bother.

Third, stat caps for paladins are as follows -
Str 90
Dex 60
Int 50
Con 60
Spd 50

I could go into detail here but I won't. It takes 260 stat points to completely max every stat or at 4 stats per level, level 65 without any other supplements. But there are Devil Root potions so this is more than doable.
Post edited September 14, 2012 by lothar69
LordCrash: What do I have to do to end the quest of Wenda Gielwitch in Glatzburg about finding her sister? I finished all other quests in act 2 but I still only have the "No I haven't found out anything" dialogue line with Wenda. Some advice or is it a bug?
michael.ch: have you done quest with missing girls? so you have to look on their bodies.
Solved it, thank you.
Post edited September 14, 2012 by LordCrash
how to open the door under the church in act 2, which has spikes on the floor before it? noticed that four levers make a sound of "task complete" when i switch all four, and then if i switch one again. but door still doesn't open