It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Very nice. If I can't burn him at the stake for this then at least I can screw him out of his money.

@Deathknight - The description here and the review I read before purchasing the game both clearly state this is action based.

@Valdaintheking - Methinks you're ignorant about more than just this game. But can't expect too much from a troll.
Post edited September 13, 2012 by lothar69
lothar69: @Deathknight - The description here and the review I read before purchasing the game both clearly state this is action based.
I understand. Im just more used to turnbased combat where its easier to control things before a fight. One of the reasons I could play Divine Divinity was because I could pause the game with the spacebar.
deathknight1728: I understand. Im just more used to turnbased combat where its easier to control things before a fight. One of the reasons I could play Divine Divinity was because I could pause the game with the spacebar.
You can pause the game with pause/break, gulp some potions, issue a single order, and then unpause. It's even in the original post!
Post edited September 13, 2012 by Fenixp
deathknight1728: I understand. Im just more used to turnbased combat where its easier to control things before a fight. One of the reasons I could play Divine Divinity was because I could pause the game with the spacebar.
Fenixp: You can pause the game with pause/break, gulp some potions, issue a single order, and then unpause. It's even in the original post!
Thats awesome! Thankyou so much for that!
It's too bad you can't remap it to the space bar though ;) I mean they make a reference to BG in the loading screens with "You must gather your party before venturing forth" so they should have given further /nod with the space bar to pause. :P
Hi, Can anyone give me some advice for stats that I should focus on for my paladin I just made.Ive heard the game can be brutal if you dont specialize in a few select stats/skills. I just reached lvl 2 so I was wondering if this works.

2 Strength 1 Constitution and 1 Speed every level. That way I have the offensive power from strength, defensive from constitution and speed sounds good as I might be able to kite enemies.

Im pretty confident with stats on my paladin but skills I need more advice. Should I focus on 4 skills for my pally or should I just specialize in 3? Im thinking of Melee, Sturdiness, and Armor use?

I want to play a pally that is tough and relies more on speed, grace and hit and run melee combat. Take out an enemy really quick, then move back out of enemy lines.

Can anyone give me some advice on what skills I should focus on and if I should major in 3 or 4. I only get 4 skill points so I have to be choosy.

Thanks and hopefully they make more of these type of games, seriously.
Nevermind
Post edited September 13, 2012 by Dragonul09
Does anybody know how to make the Mandrake broth for the exorcism?
thanks!
Oh, my mistake. This is the wrong thread, I just noticed the Walkthrough thread. Sorry about that.
MikaVegan: Sorry that I ask again, but nobody helped me... where can I find the dog follower?
xlenaour: In the prison, under where the Sheriff is.
Thanks for that ... missed that completely :-)
Katral: There, found the solution. I had to talk to a soldier in the inn who I hadn't noticed before, and he gave me information regarding the noblewoman and things went on from there.
Thank you ... genius ... managed to finish Act !

Love this game ... like Baldur's Gate on speed!
Post edited September 13, 2012 by kantaro
syrenyx: Does anybody know how to make the Mandrake broth for the exorcism?
thanks!
Search the mandrake root at the executioner place and then travel to Glatzburg West and let the sorcerer make a potion out of it.
I have 2 questions now:

Where do i find the chain for commander pasque?
And i almost finished all the quests for act 2 but i really don't know how to incriminate Truncquillius and the duches.
I don't find any letters from that Truncquillius,i'm really stuck here.=(
Madfoxinator: just console cheat to get them back because sixth sense appears to always identify everything. Also don't invest in mana regeneration, Mana potions are abundant and cheap.
I accidentally found the console ... which is nice. Where can I find a list of the console commands, please? Thanks for any help.
Musashi1596: I assume this is probably common knowledge but a good tip to post for low level characters is that enemies can be hostile to one another, allowing you to lead one group to another (say, arachnids to orcs) and let them battle it out instead of taking the hear yourself.
Nirth_90: It might be a good idea to get enemies killed and receive some items along the way but don't you lose experience because of that? It might be worth it especially if it's an enemy that has hard to kill.
Yes, it can be quite funny.

Also, I found if you sent your genie on Herbertius it keeps him occupied so you can slip off and find and destroy his heart which is hidden in the floor. Genies are your friends!
VacGOG: I finished the first chapter and I still have the dead body in my inventory. Can I just... destroy it?
flabbyjack: Word on the street is that all the dead bodies are REQUIRED TO FINISH THE GAME. If you destroyed one then you'll have to reload, or apparently you can modify your savegame to fix it... I hope some Czech bro here can verify that.
Thanks for that info!

BTW do you know how to modify savegames ... maybe a link? I can't resist messing with that stuff :-)
Post edited September 13, 2012 by kantaro
After torturing reimman in act1 and exiting the chamber with a confession in hand, I got attacked by sheriff. I think? Anyway I apprehended Valarian and arrested him, but now I can;t imprison/execute/progress. Did I kill sheriff by accident (no other guards seemed to attack me afterwards, assumed it was fathers undoing. I may mistakenly astral struck him though)? Saves are at a point past return.
Tips? Dev console commands to ress essential NPCs?
Am I the only one who aggro'd the sheriff?
Post edited September 14, 2012 by c0wmaster