It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

in the end of act 2,where can i find cardinal truncquill ?
Post edited September 12, 2012 by focusauto
in the cathedral
michael.ch: in the cathedral
he is not there ..........I accuse him of commit several crimes
and he just ran away, disappear!!
there's dungeon entrance in the cathedral.
serialies: I Aint getting any kind of dialogue option.
I think i might have broken this by attacking istwan the moment i saw him.
I assume he's probably meant to talk to you and that raises a flag/trigger, but if you attack him no dialogue = no flag.
If im wrong, and you just fight him until you get the "haha i never die" dialogue then ok, donno what im doing wrong.
But if im right, just a word of caution to everyone to dialogue first, fight second.
LordCrash: You have to fight him first and flee after he said that he is immortal (you have to defeat him first). If you manage to escape the dungeon alive you can go to the herbalist woman and ask her about his immortality. Then you have to fetch some holy water and return to the dungeon to defeat him once and forever. ;)
By herbalist woman you mean Enrie?

Also, i've gotten the "haha i dont die" dialogue like 5 times (he seems weak against lightning), ran away, travelled to enrie and i got no option to ask about the imortallity.

Also, who do i go to do the autopsy of the second dead body?
Reldn: How exactly am I supposed to deal with Herbertius? I'm insta-killed as soon as I get done talking to him!
jamestown93: theres a floorboard to the right, run up to it, loot the items and destroy his heart, then he won't be invincible. i recommend u go in with the dog and paldin stock up on some potions
That's the problem though, I can't even get to the hidden plate to find his heart, I step into the room, he runs up to me and initiates the conversation, I end the conversation saying I'll fight him and as soon as the conversation window goes away I fall dead.

Guess I'll level up some more (Currently level 15 Paladin) and see where that gets me.
genies help by every boss. they attract their attention very well.
OH F**K!

Just achieved level 45 as a Priest. Got "Instant Death" from Heretical. As the name suggests, it's instant death for anyone lower than my level+20. That +Bless + Insight and nothing can stop me now...NOTHING. Master paladin with 500hp and healing buffs? "yaaawn*

How exactly am I supposed to deal with Herbertius? I'm insta-killed as soon as I get done

Just try few times. Sometimes he shoot nice combo, sometimes he only walks to you, strange thing happens in this game. After few spells he will run out of stamina and then he only walks around. Dodge him, get heart and bam :D

Akachi: OH F**K!

Just achieved level 45 as a Priest. Got "Instant Death" from Heretical. As the name suggests, it's instant death for anyone lower than my level+20. That +Bless + Insight and nothing can stop me now...NOTHING. Master paladin with 500hp and healing buffs? "yaaawn*
Amen XD
Please give me your level. I wish to test if ambush on master is worth anything :D
Post edited September 12, 2012 by Skurka
LordCrash: You have to fight him first and flee after he said that he is immortal (you have to defeat him first). If you manage to escape the dungeon alive you can go to the herbalist woman and ask her about his immortality. Then you have to fetch some holy water and return to the dungeon to defeat him once and forever. ;)
serialies: By herbalist woman you mean Enrie?

Also, i've gotten the "haha i dont die" dialogue like 5 times (he seems weak against lightning), ran away, travelled to enrie and i got no option to ask about the imortallity.

Also, who do i go to do the autopsy of the second dead body?
Yes, Enrie should be the right person to talk to after you fled from the dungeon. I mean, it worked for me. The dialogue option at Enrie isn't on the first page of conversation, you have to click on the "I want to discuss something with you..." or something like that button first.
Can anyone tell me who stole Commander Ethien de Pasque's Chain? Did Tinthan really stole it? :-/
Two questions:

How can i defeat Istwan de bragho, the dark knight under the cemetery?

How can i become inquisitorial judge?
Post edited September 12, 2012 by TheDarkSlayer
TheDarkSlayer: Two questions:

How can i defeat Istwan de bragho, the dark knight under the cemetery?

How can i become inquisitorial judge?
Let him talk to you, fight him till you get the dialog where he tells you he is immortal, then flee out of the dungeon and talk to the herbalist woman, buy some holy water and fight him again.

You can become a judge if you solve the quest who animates the dead in glatzburg and answering the questions of truncillius
Post edited September 12, 2012 by kontrolltroll
Terribly sorry for not answering and not doing anything about you guys. I am currently at the end of Act II of my 'new' playtrough, and since my memory is terrible, I won't be of much help in A III. However, I will try to do more Q'n'As for each act as a separate topic and ... now I'm gonna rest for a bit.
where's the blacksmiths hammer in act 2?