It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

VacGOG: I finished the first chapter and I still have the dead body in my inventory. Can I just... destroy it?
flabbyjack: Word on the street is that all the dead bodies are REQUIRED TO FINISH THE GAME. If you destroyed one then you'll have to reload, or apparently you can modify your savegame to fix it... I hope some Czech bro here can verify that.
Really? That sounds a bit ridiculous. She takes up space in my inventory.

Also, where can I find that Tinthan fellow (or however you spell his name) in Chapter 2?
flabbyjack: Word on the street is that all the dead bodies are REQUIRED TO FINISH THE GAME. If you destroyed one then you'll have to reload, or apparently you can modify your savegame to fix it... I hope some Czech bro here can verify that.
VacGOG: Really? That sounds a bit ridiculous. She takes up space in my inventory.

Also, where can I find that Tinthan fellow (or however you spell his name) in Chapter 2?
You can drop items anywhere and they will persist. I dropped my first dead body by the blacksmith in Act 2.
The actor/thief is in the NE corner of 'The Wasteland' in Act 2. (I posted this earlier, but this thread is turning into a clusterf)

In response to concerns about 'Soldier Harph' quest -- Read the diary, arrest and torture him, and visit the actor Tinthan at the location above in order to obtain a witness. It's kind of dumb because you already have tons of evidence against him... This will allow you to prosecute and burn him at the stake. Quest finished!
Post edited September 11, 2012 by flabbyjack
Reldn: How exactly am I supposed to deal with Herbertius? I'm insta-killed as soon as I get done talking to him!
theres a floorboard to the right, run up to it, loot the items and destroy his heart, then he won't be invincible. i recommend u go in with the dog and paldin stock up on some potions
After suspecting Judge Vallarian of heresy and telling Jeramiah, Vallarian disappears since he's no longer incharge, where can i find him now?
Post edited September 11, 2012 by jamestown93
jamestown93: theres a floorboard to the right, run up to it, loot the items and destroy his heart, then he won't be invincible. i recommend u go in with the dog and paldin stock up on some potions
After suspecting Judge Vallarian of heresy and telling Jeramiah, Vallarian disappears since he's no longer incharge, where can i find him now?
You know where you found the body of the dead girl in the ritual circle? It's the same area and the same place.
Post edited September 11, 2012 by Digitaldevil75
jamestown93: theres a floorboard to the right, run up to it, loot the items and destroy his heart, then he won't be invincible. i recommend u go in with the dog and paldin stock up on some potions
Digitaldevil75: You know where you found the body of the dead girl in the ritual circle? It's the same area and the same place.
Thanks i just found him before i read your post , but thanks anyway im sure it'll help people in the future
This may have been asked, but for the thief promotion quest where do I find the relic? The sick priest is obviously the one who has it, but I've run out of dialogue options and he doesn't drop anything important if I kill him.

EDIT: nevermind found it. of course, due to my ineptitude, I totally saved over the file where I didn't kill the criminal, and now I can't actually finish the quest. so.. yay?
Post edited September 12, 2012 by ArbitraryWater
ArbitraryWater: This may have been asked, but for the thief promotion quest where do I find the relic? The sick priest is obviously the one who has it, but I've run out of dialogue options and he doesn't drop anything important if I kill him.
Herbertius has it and he is in the cemetery. The priest just stole it for him. If you have trouble beating him just look at the first post.
Post edited September 12, 2012 by Digitaldevil75
I'm a level 14 Priest, and thus far have cleared the cemetery except Herbititus, the execution place and made it to the 3rd floor of the Iron Mines. Should I explore the other places of interest before going deeper into the Iron Mines? I got a feeling that the Dragon Rock places and the Dead Tree are for higher levels.
Also my Wisdom is 8, and the particular school of magic I use is also 8, y does the novice spell Word of an Angel still fail so much. Btw, is there a projectile type of spell you can learn from scrolls other than buying Spell Seals?
Having some sort of spell buff would help with your spell failure problem. For example bless comes to mind. I know there are others but I can't remember them right now.
So I was looking at the spell manual trying to decide what spell school to level to rank 3 first and I noticed something straight off - Divine Mercy teleports you back to the last place you cast holy ground... If this only works within the area you are currently in then it's useless. However if this could be used to effectively teleport back to town from anywhere that would be awesome. I'm guessing I'm wrong otherwise everyone would be suggesting these spells for conveniences sake.
Holy Ground/Divine Mercy is a one-way teleport. You have to go back to the place you ported from on foot, but it's still useful if you really need repairs/potions/ammo and don't have/don't want to waste a magical box.
I have my spawn point set next to the herbwoman's house in Hillbrandt, she has the best prices.

Holy ground is also an AoE offensive spell, but by the time you get it all undead will be too powerful for it to work properly (unlike Exile)
Well sure it's not as nice as say a town portal but it's better than nothing. I suppose I should stop having ADD and read up on all the other other spells. I was also thinking of getting rank3 in true faith for lightning and exile but I'm not sure if it would be worth it as a thief seeing as I can't get master rank. For the most part I figured buffs/utility spells were the way to go.
luciffer: How could I kill Istwan de Bragho which is under glatzberg cemetery?
thanks
kontrolltroll: Ask the Herbalist women about his immortality, then buy a bottle of holy water and fight him again
I Aint getting any kind of dialogue option.
I think i might have broken this by attacking istwan the moment i saw him.
I assume he's probably meant to talk to you and that raises a flag/trigger, but if you attack him no dialogue = no flag.
If im wrong, and you just fight him until you get the "haha i never die" dialogue then ok, donno what im doing wrong.
But if im right, just a word of caution to everyone to dialogue first, fight second.
game is nice, but dungeons are fycking too infinte. i spend 2 or 3 hours for colloseum. one shot every enemy with exile, but still it has taken too much time. after that i was happy i almost finished act 2, and then - one more dungeon! it kills whole fun of the game.
Post edited September 12, 2012 by michael.ch
kontrolltroll: Ask the Herbalist women about his immortality, then buy a bottle of holy water and fight him again
serialies: I Aint getting any kind of dialogue option.
I think i might have broken this by attacking istwan the moment i saw him.
I assume he's probably meant to talk to you and that raises a flag/trigger, but if you attack him no dialogue = no flag.
If im wrong, and you just fight him until you get the "haha i never die" dialogue then ok, donno what im doing wrong.
But if im right, just a word of caution to everyone to dialogue first, fight second.
You have to fight him first and flee after he said that he is immortal (you have to defeat him first). If you manage to escape the dungeon alive you can go to the herbalist woman and ask her about his immortality. Then you have to fetch some holy water and return to the dungeon to defeat him once and forever. ;)
Post edited September 12, 2012 by LordCrash