It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TheDarkSlayer: How can i remove the bewitching from Raubsticht? I spoke to the herbalist, but now i don't know where to find the doll.
You have to talk to his assistant to figure out that it's probably revenge. Then you talk to him again and he tells you it might be related to this murderer he executed and that will lead you to the duke's maid if you've already heard the rumor that she was messing around with said murderer. warning she summons some firebats when you confront her.
TheDarkSlayer: How can i remove the bewitching from Raubsticht? I spoke to the herbalist, but now i don't know where to find the doll.
It's on Lotte if I remember her name right. You have to arrest her and she will flip out then fight you. She drops it when she dies. I think you have to talk to Raubsticht's assistant first to get a hint on what to do. I think she was the lover of some criminal who got executed.
Digitaldevil75: How do I do the exorcism on the possessed Francessca Gulvardi at act 2? I have no idea what to do next after getting the book

Edit:

It's already been solved so don't worry about this question.
Could you please tell me what to do? I got the Rosary and the Holy Scriptures, but i have no Idea where i can get a Mandrake broth
kontrolltroll: Could you please tell me what to do? I got the Rosary and the Holy Scriptures, but i have no Idea where i can get a Mandrake broth
I got a feeling this will be asked wuite frequently.

Mandrake root is in the Wasteland map, east of the destroyed wagons.
Digitaldevil75: If you are looking for items on the floor just hold alt. It will show all the names of the items on the floor as long as you hold alt. Just walk around where you "Used" the quest items and get to looking. A small hint to make it easier to look for the items that you are looking for.
previously on the forum it was given away that pressing f4 will automatically show all items on the ground, but the it will not show names of people, so if your in a dark place i recommend u use alt to see the enemies but other than that you don't need to hold alt, hope this helps a little
tripboy: found a game breaking bug. when i accidentally used two parts of magnificent dagger, they disappeared from my inventory. now i am stuck at the quest with judge valerian as i got no evidence against him.
that ruins the game for me as i cant even think of restarting and going to iron mines again. was a pretty good experience but this is some stupid bug lol.
I recommend u get use to using f6 (quicksave) and f9 (quickload)
i started a new file as a thief and it helps a lot since u get caught stealing, or if u ever get in a tight pinch like the one you got yourself into, if u solve your problem and keep playing, remember to use this function to your advantage. hope this helps
Post edited September 11, 2012 by jamestown93
How could I kill Istwan de Bragho which is under glatzberg cemetery?
thanks
luciffer: How could I kill Istwan de Bragho which is under glatzberg cemetery?
thanks
Ask the Herbalist women about his immortality, then buy a bottle of holy water and fight him again
Post edited September 11, 2012 by kontrolltroll
Anyone knows the way into FaeDalions inner chamber? ican't figure out the statues... :(
where are the sewers in act 2??
indozizz18: where are the sewers in act 2??
Glatzburg East, just on the estern, northeastern edge of the town
in act 2,where can i find Blacksmith's hammer?

by the way,the suspect cardinal truncquill won't confess his crime,what should i do with it?

walking through whole city ,and don't have a god damn clue!
please help me....
Post edited September 11, 2012 by focusauto
About that broken bridge...

There's a collapsed bridge on the second level of Iron Mines. How do I get past?
You can either levitate past the chasm if you have the required spell - if not, really, get it, it'll get you past those bloody lava / acid pits.
There's just one slight problem with this: that's a Student level spell, an I have no intention of raising my Paladin's Magic of Miracles to that level anytime soon (and even if I wanted to, I couldn't do so for two more levels, which, by the way, I intend to use for upgrading other skills). Does that mean I can't explore the mines any further (and, according to my assumptions, solve the main quest in Hillbrandt)?
DrIstvaan: Does that mean I can't explore the mines any further (and, according to my assumptions, solve the main quest in Hillbrandt)?
Lol, no. There's a hidden passage in the north of the map. It's in the bloody first post even :)
DrIstvaan: Does that mean I can't explore the mines any further (and, according to my assumptions, solve the main quest in Hillbrandt)?
Akachi: Lol, no. There's a hidden passage in the north of the map. It's in the bloody first post even :)
Wow, thanks. I read that post (and this whole thread) cautiously, so I didn't notice the answer was right after the one I quoted :-).
hushy2k: Anyone knows the way into FaeDalions inner chamber? ican't figure out the statues... :(
Press the one in the southwest and than the one in the northwest and the gate should be open. And prepare: the fight is really hard. ;)