It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tripboy: found a game breaking bug. when i accidentally used two parts of magnificent dagger, they disappeared from my inventory. now i am stuck at the quest with judge valerian as i got no evidence against him.
that ruins the game for me as i cant even think of restarting and going to iron mines again. was a pretty good experience but this is some stupid bug lol.
How do you mean used? Did you try to equip it or something? The only icon that shows up on an items description screen is the destroy button. At any rate it sucks that you lost them but you don't have a savegame from before they disappeared? It's an old habit of mine to save a milestone/progress savegame periodically just in case a reused file gets corrupted or I save myself into a corner persay. If all you ever use is temporary saves that you keep reusing you'll never be able to backtrack if you've made a choice you later regret.

That said it's got to be frustrating. I've yet to experience anything like this in this game and I hope it stays that way.

Could be worse. Bethesda's games are nitoriously buggy. A while back I reloaded Fallout 3 and was amused to find that some of the terrain and npc model bugs were alive and well despite having the latest patch. Watching dead npc models jerk around like they're having a seizure and then flying off into the sky is only entertaining the first couple times. Getting stuck underneath doodads because you fell into the ground is just infuriating.
QuickViper: In the location "Tree of Death" there is a secret stash just near the roots of the dead tree (pile of stones on the left side). When I tried to open it I saw the text "The chest is locked". I can't open it - neither spell nor bashing works. Is there a key somewhere?
did you find out how to open the stash?
I'm stuck at the second level of Devil's caverns can anyone tell me how to get trough?
Where is the actor in Act 2?
Update: NE Corner of the Wasteland map :/ Damn you have got to scour these maps. I *facepalm* missed the iron mines cave too in Act 1.
Post edited September 10, 2012 by flabbyjack
I assume this is probably common knowledge but a good tip to post for low level characters is that enemies can be hostile to one another, allowing you to lead one group to another (say, arachnids to orcs) and let them battle it out instead of taking the hear yourself.
Musashi1596: I assume this is probably common knowledge but a good tip to post for low level characters is that enemies can be hostile to one another, allowing you to lead one group to another (say, arachnids to orcs) and let them battle it out instead of taking the hear yourself.
It might be a good idea to get enemies killed and receive some items along the way but don't you lose experience because of that? It might be worth it especially if it's an enemy that has hard to kill.
Musashi1596: I assume this is probably common knowledge but a good tip to post for low level characters is that enemies can be hostile to one another, allowing you to lead one group to another (say, arachnids to orcs) and let them battle it out instead of taking the hear yourself.
Nirth_90: It might be a good idea to get enemies killed and receive some items along the way but don't you lose experience because of that? It might be worth it especially if it's an enemy that has hard to kill.
You do lose XP, but it depends on how much you do exactly. For instance, instead of sending a gang of arachnids against an Orc Shaman and letting them kill him, you could just send a couple and let the Shaman use up his magic on them before joining the fight yourself. Their attention will be on each other, allowing you to get in free hits and land the killing blow yourself.
Post edited September 10, 2012 by Musashi1596
How do I do the exorcism on the possessed Francessca Gulvardi at act 2? I have no idea what to do next after getting the book

Edit:

It's already been solved so don't worry about this question.
Post edited September 11, 2012 by Digitaldevil75
Nirth_90: It might be a good idea to get enemies killed and receive some items along the way but don't you lose experience because of that? It might be worth it especially if it's an enemy that has hard to kill.
Musashi1596: You do lose XP, but it depends on how much you do exactly. For instance, instead of sending a gang of arachnids against an Orc Shaman and letting them kill him, you could just send a couple and let the Shaman use up his magic on them before joining the fight yourself. Their attention will be on each other, allowing you to get in free hits and land the killing blow yourself.
I forgot about the last part, that makes sense. Thanks for that.
QuickViper: In the location "Tree of Death" there is a secret stash just near the roots of the dead tree (pile of stones on the left side). When I tried to open it I saw the text "The chest is locked". I can't open it - neither spell nor bashing works. Is there a key somewhere?
michael.ch: did you find out how to open the stash?
Not yet:)
Feidlimid: Does anyone know how to open the door in the Elenian ancient tomb ? It can't be clicked on or destroyed so I'm guessing there's a mechanism somewhere ( possibly linked to the four statues ? ) but I'm not having any luck so far.
Digitaldevil75: You mean the one quest you need to do to translate the scrolls right? Well you got it right with the statues. Just click on them (Each one of them. There is four in total).
Yes, that's indeed what I was talking about. For some reason, the first time I clicked on the four statues, nothing happened which is why I came here to ask this question. Now, after trying for a second time, the door did open. Anyway, thanks for your answer :).
Any idea where Tinthan is guys? The theif/actor that supposedly stole from some paladin. It's from act 2
Wasteland, north-eastern part of the map.
Akachi: Wasteland, north-eastern part of the map.
Thanks for that
How can i remove the bewitching from Raubsticht? I spoke to the herbalist, but now i don't know where to find the doll.