It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fakeymcfake: So I killed the Orcish Khan and picked up his head but upon picking the thing up his head disappeared on me. Is there anyway to use console commands to make the thing respawn because I can't turn the quest in otherwise.
I hope you noticed the 4 inventory tabs near the bottom of the inventory screen?
I need holy water to release the trapped spirit in the execution place. I think I can buy some holy water from traders or herbalist or alchemist in the town, but I cant find any. Help?
BiskutMentega: I need holy water to release the trapped spirit in the execution place. I think I can buy some holy water from traders or herbalist or alchemist in the town, but I cant find any. Help?
The priest in the back of the church has holy water. I think Dominicus was his name.
Has anyone been able to find the blacksmith's son?
Looked everywhere.

Also, how do i get rid of the curse for the executioner? i know the lottia girl has it, but what are the correct triggers?

lastly, who was the person who stole the monstrance? (the relic you get after killing herbertius)

all help appreciated, thanks.
serialies: Has anyone been able to find the blacksmith's son?
Looked everywhere.
The blacksmith's son is in a shepard's house in the nord-western edge of Dragon's Rock. You have to bash or lockpick the door and he will speak to you.

I have also a question: I've rescued Natalia from Julian but I can't find her father Stefan Reichmann. Could anybody tell me, where Reichmann is located. Thanks in advance. :)
serialies: Has anyone been able to find the blacksmith's son?
Looked everywhere.
LordCrash: The blacksmith's son is in a shepard's house in the nord-western edge of Dragon's Rock. You have to bash or lockpick the door and he will speak to you.

I have also a question: I've rescued Natalia from Julian but I can't find her father Stefan Reichmann. Could anybody tell me, where Reichmann is located. Thanks in advance. :)
Her father is upstairs in the inn.
Ah cool, thanks.

Ok, all i got left is the quest to become a baron.
So anyone know who stole the artifact? I hope it wasnt one of the people i've already burned at the stake. :/
it should be a ghoul in the cemetery or such
as for the executioner's curse. The triggers are correct. You just need more evidence to arrest her
Post edited September 09, 2012 by grui4
I take it that Levitate is used to get past those puddles of environmental hazards that can be found in some dungeons. But where exactly can I get the spell? I have all the requiremenets for it, but non of the vendors seem to sell it.
AFnord: I take it that Levitate is used to get past those puddles of environmental hazards that can be found in some dungeons. But where exactly can I get the spell? I have all the requiremenets for it, but non of the vendors seem to sell it.
Keep closing and opening trade screens with, for example, the priest in the church. Items he sells change every time, and he'll have the spell... Eventually
AFnord: I take it that Levitate is used to get past those puddles of environmental hazards that can be found in some dungeons. But where exactly can I get the spell? I have all the requiremenets for it, but non of the vendors seem to sell it.
Fenixp: Keep closing and opening trade screens with, for example, the priest in the church. Items he sells change every time, and he'll have the spell... Eventually
Ah, thanks, I finally got it!
Damn, just discovered how to buy multiple potions without drawing each one to the invertory xP There is a 'buy' button in the lower left of trade window, you click it and then click item you want to buy multiple times, it will be moved automatically to you invertory.
Can anybody tell me where i can find Julian? :)
kontrolltroll: Can anybody tell me where i can find Julian? :)
On the graveyard.
kontrolltroll: Can anybody tell me where i can find Julian? :)
Fenixp: On the graveyard.
Thank you!