It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

does anyone know how to open chest in the room of king harlior? i had quest from the orcs to kill him, and i had no other option in the dialog with the king except of attack him. now i can'T open the chest. i killed the orcs who gave me the quest, but there was no key or anything.
Katral: I've already rescued the noblewoman and the priest, talked to them both completely but I can't get any more info out of them or try and arrest either the woman again or the judge.
MikaVegan: You have to arrest both because both are heretics! If you already have the option talking to Jeremiah, then use it =)

Read just further if you want to know more:
You will not be able to torture the noblewoman because she is pregnant and the law forbids the torture of pregnant woman. Her husband will set her free and after that (maybe you have to talk to these judge and inquition people again) you will find her in front of her house (house of the baron) where she will tell you everything because she's afraid to be killed by the other heretics.
Then you have to accuse the person she told you worked with her and after torting him you have enough proofs to accuse the judge. He will escape but you can find him....
at the ritual place.
Maybe something isn't triggering for me, but I literally cannot bring anyone in for questioning, let alone the noblewoman. Is there evidence I am missing against the woman? I thought I searched everywhere and she's already mighty suspicious.
nobleman need at least 2 evidences against them, and highranked need 3 or 4
So when going for these guys, consider first interrogating their accomplices

No, quest items once lost (sold destroyed) there is no going back
What's the next step after torturing Sam Riemann and Edmond? I got the testimony about the Judge being a dirty heretic, but no-one will believe me, and the Judge himself directs me to interrogate Edmond more.

No amount of torture on either of them seems to be extracting any additional confessions.

Help? Torture them even more?
Post edited September 08, 2012 by Scott_Clean
grui4: No, quest items once lost (sold destroyed) there is no going back
Crap...thanks for the reply. I was hoping there would be a console command or something...too bad.
There, found the solution. I had to talk to a soldier in the inn who I hadn't noticed before, and he gave me information regarding the noblewoman and things went on from there.
Are precious gems worth keeping around or are they just vendor fodder?
What the heck do I do with this dead body? The missing Bishop I rescued is supposed to use it, but he won't touch it.
Finally 'used' these dagger pieces near the end of Act 1.

There was a cave in the orc caves behind a pit of lava that was too deadly to walk over, but now I have levitation. I assume its just the ghost king and his treasure in there...

EDIT: After accusing <third heretic's name here> he disappears and relocates to the ritual location!!! Make a note of that.

Scott_Clean: Help? Torture them even more?
You'll have to go and complete some of the surrounding areas(Including the frustratingly long iron mines). Here's a tip for the iron mines: Fill your inventory with healing/stam potions.
Post edited September 08, 2012 by flabbyjack
I've been reading that levitation helps a lot. What happens if one doesn't have the required school of magic for that spell? Does the game become even harder?
Nirth_90: I've been reading that levitation helps a lot. What happens if one doesn't have the required school of magic for that spell? Does the game become even harder?
Any class can learn any school of magic, books typically cost about 800 gold. Good schools of magic get more powerful when you are of good alignment, and vice versa for evil magic.
Nirth_90: I've been reading that levitation helps a lot. What happens if one doesn't have the required school of magic for that spell? Does the game become even harder?
flabbyjack: Any class can learn any school of magic, books typically cost about 800 gold. Good schools of magic get more powerful when you are of good alignment, and vice versa for evil magic.
So, just to clarify. Your initial choice just determines which 2 books you get for free, but you can switch to other books by buying them in game with cash?
flabbyjack: Any class can learn any school of magic, books typically cost about 800 gold. Good schools of magic get more powerful when you are of good alignment, and vice versa for evil magic.
taltamir: So, just to clarify. Your initial choice just determines which 2 books you get for free, but you can switch to other books by buying them in game with cash?
Yes. 'Switch' is a bit of misnomer though. You don't lose the schools of magic you already learned.
taltamir: So, just to clarify. Your initial choice just determines which 2 books you get for free, but you can switch to other books by buying them in game with cash?
flabbyjack: Yes. 'Switch' is a bit of misnomer though. You don't lose the schools of magic you already learned.
Thank you very much. This really took a load off as I now don't have to worry about making a "wrong" choice.
Thanks.
So I killed the Orcish Khan and picked up his head but upon picking the thing up his head disappeared on me. Is there anyway to use console commands to make the thing respawn because I can't turn the quest in otherwise.