It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm using this stick with the il2 and I'm finding it very fidgety making it extremely difficult to get crosshairs on a target. There's no finesse as you have this significant dead zone followed by hyper sensitivity so you lurch all over the place no matter how light your inputs. I've tried adjusting the sensitivity and dead zones in the Logitech profiler but without much success.

It's not the stick since I'm not having the same problem in European Air War.

For users of this stick what are your settings or is there a better program to assist with calibration?
Spend some time to experiment with the sensitivity options (the 10 vertical bars) and consult this article.

I've used the 3D Pro in a variety of flight sims (Falcon BMS, FS2004, IL-2 & KSP among others) and didn't have any problems whatsoever after setting it up right; keep in mind that certain aircrafts in IL-2 Sturmovik are naturally more twitchy than others anyway.
Thanks for the link.I've spent a few hours testing a range of settings but no luck improving the twitchiness. I've also tried various aircraft in IL2.

It's strange being hopeless at hitting anything in IL2 and then loading up EAW and not having a problem. Inputs that gently and consistently line up the crosshairs in EAW is like ridding a bucking bronco in IL2.
Post edited February 07, 2022 by Alansa
Alansa: Thanks for the link.I've spent a few hours testing a range of settings but no luck improving the twitchiness. I've also tried various aircraft in IL2.

It's strange being hopeless at hitting anything in IL2 and then loading up EAW and not having a problem. Inputs that gently and consistently line up the crosshairs in EAW is like ridding a bucking bronco in IL2.
No problem! Too bad you didn't notice an improvement, though it's quite puzzling to hear about that especially since I've never had any issues with this particular joystick & IL-2.
This thread is old but are you guys using logitech software?
smuggly: This thread is old but are you guys using logitech software?
LOGITECK software messed up windows 11. so i use it on a windows 10 laptop. but on windows 11 i dont dare to install it